FTTF Patience Pays!

RaMar

After searching for several days, it finally happened and I nailed it for my upcoming cruise in July. I was up very early this morning and decided to check and there it was. I was almost losing hope but it happened!!! Keep checking consistently if you need one.

After searching for several days, it finally happened and I nailed it for my upcoming cruise in July. I was up very early this morning and decided to check and there it was. I was almost losing hope but it happened!!! Keep checking consistently if you need one.

Congrats!! Persistence pays off!! :)

Awesome! Good for you

Happy sailing!

Just booked my first Carnival cruise today (2nd overall). Where do you find if an FTTF becomes available? When talking with the Carnival rep today, she said there currently weren't any for my August cruise, but I want to get one if it comes available.

Just booked my first Carnival cruise today (2nd overall). Where do you find if an FTTF becomes available? When talking with the Carnival rep today, she said there currently weren't any for my August cruise, but I want to get one if it comes available.

Go to Manage, My cruise manger opens..

Then go to excursions. FTTF is in that area

Congrats,,,, it is so worth having your room ready as you board, to unload those extra's and start enjoying the ship. and NOT standing in lines waiting to check in, and than sitting watching everyone else board, and You were at the port early. Also love it for tendoring IF you didn't book a shore excursion, and it's a great way to get that sneak peek of being a higher level traveler with a few of the perks. knowing in just a few more cruises you won't have to purchase it lol... I don't look at it as cutting into a line, would it be cutting into a line if it were a shore excursion and you were one of the first OFF the ship in that port? Nope ya paid for it, just the same.. LOL