? Mattresses on conquest

elou

Might seem odd question, but when I went on Freedom, the mattresses were like a brick. They did not have any egg crates. Second time, I brought my own egg crate (easy since I live in Florida). Just wondering if the Conquest also has these new brick-type mattresses? Thanks.

Might seem odd question, but when I went on Freedom, the mattresses were like a brick. They did not have any egg crates. Second time, I brought my own egg crate (easy since I live in Florida). Just wondering if the Conquest also has these new brick-type mattresses? Thanks.

In October I had a B2B on the Conquest, inside cabin one week, balcony the next, and both mattresses were fine. I had spinal fusion a few yrs ago and prefer a memory foam/gel mattress, but had no problems with those on the Conquest.

We were not on that ship, but an OLD ship, the Sensation. I'm thinking it is probably older than the ship you were on, and we had wonderful beds/bedding. That is one plus I like about Carnival ships, their beds/bedding, and I will tell anyone that. :)

I was on the Conquest last February. Sorry to say I found the mattress to be brick hard.

And I want to note, I was just on the Breeze in October and the mattress was fine.

It could be the older ones are harder on the Conquest; I sure hope so since we will be back on her in August.

• 3 weeks later...

Cruised Conquest Dec 14th through 21st and the mattress was really comfy. I have Fibro and while I have a hard time sleeping most all the time I slept well on that bed. Even the sofa and pull down was comfy according to the kids which is more than the boy has to say about his sofa bed on Breeze in 2013.