What's the latest we can leave the Adventure?

When we get back to San Juan, what is the latest we can stay on the ship?? Our flight is not until 2:45pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got off Sunday. There were scheduled departures as late as 11:00am. I'm not sure if they were allowed to stay in their cabins or not. Departures were usually from a dining room or the theater. We stayed in our cabin until our scheduled 9:45 departure for a 12:30 flight.

Tom

You will need to be OUT of your cabin by 8:30 am....you can stay in a public area until around 10am.....that's about it...and it's not fun or relaxing! Breakfast is earlier than normal on the last morning..any and all service you've come to expect is conspicuously missing! They want you gone.

Edited by cb at sea

..any and all service you've come to expect is conspicuously missing! They want you gone.

I will chase you around this board every time you say this because this is NOT TRUE. I'm sorry that the service YOU have received is conspicuously missing... you seem to be the only one who ever says this. We have been served with smiles until the moment we step off the ship on the last morning. Yes, they need to turn the ship around but service does not suffer. PLEASE stop misleading people by constantly saying this!!!

You will need to be OUT of your cabin by 8:30 am....you can stay in a public area until around 10am.....that's about it...and it's not fun or relaxing! Breakfast is earlier than normal on the last morning..any and all service you've come to expect is conspicuously missing! They want you gone.

NO, you don't have to be out of your cabin by 8:30. We just got off the last sailing and stayed in our cabin until our departure time of 9:45. I'm sure they would have preferred that we were out sooner, but nobody forced us out.

If they don't say on your departure info that you need to out of your cabin At a certain time we go to the dining room for breakfast and come back and get our things out of our cabin. We warn the steward ahead of time and allow them to strip the beds if they want. We still try to be out by 9:00 or so. If the stewards attitude is good about it we leave an extra tip of $5 to $10 as a thank you. Turn around day is really a lot of work and we don't want to make it worse but usually they have plenty of other cabins to clean.

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. As often as my hubby and I have sailed with RC, we have NEVER been asked/expected to be out of our cabin by 8:30 a.m. In fact, on the final morning we sometimes don't head to the MDR for our sit-down breakfast until 8-ish...then we RETURN to our room to grab our carry-ons. By that time, it might be around 9:15; we don't ever rush. We always intentionally schedule our flights out of the port city well after 12 noon to keep down the stress.

I will chase you around this board every time you say this because this is NOT TRUE. I'm sorry that the service YOU have received is conspicuously missing... you seem to be the only one who ever says this. We have been served with smiles until the moment we step off the ship on the last morning. Yes, they need to turn the ship around but service does not suffer. PLEASE stop misleading people by constantly saying this!!!

NO, you don't have to be out of your cabin by 8:30. We just got off the last sailing and stayed in our cabin until our departure time of 9:45. I'm sure they would have preferred that we were out sooner, but nobody forced us out.

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. As often as my hubby and I have sailed with RC, we have NEVER been asked/expected to be out of our cabin by 8:30 a.m. In fact, on the final morning we sometimes don't head to the MDR for our sit-down breakfast until 8-ish...then we RETURN to our room to grab our carry-ons. By that time, it might be around 9:15; we don't ever rush. We always intentionally schedule our flights out of the port city well after 12 noon to keep down the stress.

I totally agree but I sure hope y'all arent expecting a reply back from CB! :D:p:eek::(