Should I check for rate reductions w/3 perk Concierge package I already have?

tbmrt

Booked a Concierge cabin around 2/15 for a 11/15 Equinox trip. Received all 3 perks from 1-2-3 Go Promotion and $450 in OBC.

The advertised rates since then haven't been anywhere near my net price, considering the amount of the 3 perks.

What is the feeling regarding possible better rates before we cruise considering the above?

I didn't book a cruise for 2016 and am sorry now that I didn't. Seems that the price of cruising will be very high and I should have booked a Concierge with 3 perks for 2016 when it was available. Seems that the Concierge Cabin, 1-2-3 cabin deal sold out quickly.

Edited by tbmrt
wording

Booked a Concierge cabin around 2/15 for a 11/15 Equinox trip. Received all 3 perks from 1-2-3 Go Promotion and $450 in OBC.

The advertised rates since then haven't been anywhere near my net price, considering the amount of the 3 perks.

What is the feeling regarding possible better rates before we cruise considering the above?

I didn't book a cruise for 2016 and am sorry now that I didn't. Seems that the price of cruising will be very high and I should have booked a Concierge with 3 perks for 2016 when it was available. Seems that the Concierge Cabin, 1-2-3 cabin deal sold out quickly.

No reason why you shouldn't check for price reductions or upgrades but make sure you maintain your perks, sometimes they can be lost.

Always keep checking, you never know what will happen to prices and packages. And don't worry about keeping all the perks, just factor in the lost $ value of any perk that isn't included. We did a med cruise a couple years ago and booked a base fare with zero perks. Even when we factored in the cost of those perks we saved.

You may not do any better than what you have, but why not make sure?

Always check and even though you may not think you qualify for a reduction call your TA or Celebrity which ever you booked with. During the Spring savings sale I noticed that the price of my booking went down $100.00 pp. When I did a mock booking it didn't offer the 3 perks. It showed that I was only entitled to OBC. I called Celebrity and was able to get the new rate and keep all 3 perks.

The three perks special may just be available for bookings you might make during your next cruise. They were for us a week ago.