Run..Skip..Hop..Jump is good exercise

Might not make us wealthy but healthy and wise

Eating right is the best we know

Only wish that sweets were carb and calorie low

Water is what we should drink day and night

Some days takes all of our might

What helps for sure I always say

Weigh and come in here every Thursday

Good morning Belle, and thanks for the wake-up poem. Hope all is OK in your world, I never stop thinking about your challenges and every time I peek at the thread I wish the best to you and yours.

Well, starting over right at 200 again. All week has been better, eating well, walking and getting a little exercise in - feel like I'm ready for the challenge.

I agree with you, prepping extra food so it's there to snack on later really helps me a lot. I do tons of grilled chicken every month, but with different seasonings and sauces it's not to monotonous. Chopped up some from last nights dinner, threw it in a bowl with lettuce and cheese, and lunch is ready for today.

Big bowl of veggies in the fridge already washed and cut - so when I inevitably graze at night, it's right there easy to grab.

Back to drinking lots of V8 again too. Every time I get hungry between meals, a couple slugs of that kills the hunger and is healthier than anything else I like as a snack. I throw some red-hot wing sauce in each new jug for good measure and shake it up good. I'm a believer that spicy and hot seasonings help up the metabolism.

Another (though it doesn't really get THAT cold here, is to cold soak a little. I believe forcing the body to tolerate cold also speeds up the metabo and burns a little extra.

Welcome to my gym:

fp1hnSwPQ_i5RjROt1XIHcuzKUsbJBqLQgBmFDjN=w332-h590-no

This is the shipping bench at work. Sit on that stool, hook my feet under the shelf, and I can do crunches easy without getting dirty - 3 sets a day when others are having smoke breaks.

15%2B-%2B2

This is my weight set. Junk from around the shop that I piled up and dusted off. I'll walk the shop early and late in the day and do some curls with them.

Point I guess, is the world is our gym - no membership required. All around are ways to bump up the heart rate or just get out of the chair and get some fresh air.

Here's to hoping everyone had a good week and is facing each day with a smile.

Morning!

No change this week. At least it's not a gain.

I prep my food for the week usually on Mondays. I am really buckling down on food prep this next week. No more eating out for awhile. I am also giving up alcohol for the next 4 weeks. I'm trying to clean up my diet. More fresh foods, less processed foods. I'm doing a 24 day challenge starting Saturday. After that I plan on doing 80/20 clean eating as my everyday.

I drink so much water I swear I don't walk, I float lol.

Working out just make me feel better all together. I luckily have a treadmill at home and some hand weights and kettle bell. I do have a membership at a gym. I haven't gone in awhile and plan to start up again next week on my days off. I wanted to give it a few weeks for the crowds to die down. I plan on signing up for a 5k soon as motivation to get moving. I want to beat my last 5K time.

I finally dropped a pound this week, I think the fitness band has help remind me to keep moving, I got the DH back on board so that makes it easier since we help each other out. We have a tanner at the gym so I make sure I hit the treadmill or elliptical for at least 20 when I go to tan. After all the holidays we now have family birthdays that are making things hard, who doesn't love cake? luckily for me my son is a small eater so we can split a piece of cake and were both good with that. I have been really good so far about splitting a meal if I do happen to eat out also, sometimes I think it is just a mind set. I hope everyone has a good week. :)

I haven't had the nerve to step on the scale since we came back from our cruise on 11/22. I gain weight very easily so I imagine I'm up 15 -20 pounds or so. :( I finally started eating better this week but my birthday is coming up in less than 3 weeks so that means probably celebrating (eating poorly) for about a week.

Hi all!

Nice to see so many people posting no matter whether you lost or gained.;)

Rose ~ your scale sounds like mine!

Anyhow it says (the 1st 3 readings) that I'm down 1.8 lbs which would be nice. Of course last night I had to take advantage of that & eat a lot of junk.

When will I learn not to buy it or I'll eat it?!:o

See you next week!

~ Jo ~ :)

Me and the missus walked the Phoenix Japanese Friendship Garden today, along with the Irish Heritage Center and the rose garden at the college. Too perfect of weather to stay indoors.

jap001.jpg

jap012.jpg

Japanese gargoyle - I'm getting one for my house!

jap013.jpg

Hope everyone else has a good weekend!

Me and the missus walked the Phoenix Japanese Friendship Garden today, along with the Irish Heritage Center and the rose garden at the college. Too perfect of weather to stay indoors.

jap001.jpg

jap012.jpg

Japanese gargoyle - I'm getting one for my house!

jap013.jpg

Hope everyone else has a good weekend!

:) Lovely photos thanks for sharing. I to wish I had some warm weather to walk around in. Cold and snow today here.

A great weekend!

shootr..Looks like you did.

Love the pictures. Plus love your gym. lol

Know you'll lose the lbs you want. Thank

you for the kind thoughts.

Missy..Sounds like you have everything planned

out. Food and exercise. Good job.

Music..It's great you can still eat sweet and stop

at one. Sweets my downfall.

Hula..Good loss. Great on sharing cake and meals

at times.

Cruise42..Just get on the scale and get it over.

Maybe not as bad as you think. You had a good cruise

just start again.

Diana..Glad you had fun in SF. You gain in one day,

you'll get it off fast.

kasi..Wonderful you had a shopping trip while

husband worked. lol Nice your down in weight.

Rose..Think you need a new scale. Maybe just water weight.

Did you eat salty food? Bet it off Thursday.

Jo..I hear you. Buy for others I eat most of it.

Wrong. When will I learn.

Now have three days till we weigh. Be good.

Jan still waiting to hear from you. Even if you

don't want to come in anymore, just come in

one more time and say your alright. We miss you.

Belle, I am trying. I hope some of the four pounds is gone on Thursday. I haven't been feeling well so I am not eating much, but still, you never know. Those are the times I don't lose or even gain. We will see Thursday.

Rose

Hi all!

shootr ~ lovely pictures as usual.:D I especially liked the reflection in the water & the colours on the Pigeon.

Belle ~ I went back to another of our threads & saw by the green dot that Jan was online so I guess she's just not dropping in here lately but is posting elsewhere.

Fingers crossed for a good outcome on Thursday for me as there's a box of truffles in the fridge that I'm having a hard time resisting.:o

~ Jo ~ :)