Does anyone know of any Carnival cruises where there is no sinlge supplement?

rene194215

There are quite a few out there! looks like they do it on a week/month to week/month basis. Some are a steal. I can get the Breeze now for 6 days W.Caribbean for $360 all in!

HOLY CR*P! I need to move to a Florida cruise port! LOL

I thought that there may possibly be some sailings that did not have a supplement you had to pay.

There are lots of cruises without a single supplement. Just go to carnival.com and choose plan. Will it gives you the list of questions to narrow down your choices choose 1 as the number of travelers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Thanks!! This is great! I dod not know that there was an page just for that! :D

***WARNING***

*Danger*

:D

Find a new $ source for your cruising budget, because you're going to find AWESOME deals you can't pass up! I just booked 6-days Freedom, balcony (guarantee, did not get to select cabin) for $439!

***WARNING***

*Danger*

Find a new $ source for your cruising budget, because you're going to find AWESOME deals you can't pass up! I just booked 6-days Freedom, balcony (guarantee, did not get to select cabin) for $439!

Oh dear!!!:eek: Well If I am able to get some out of NY that would be great! That is the closest port to me. But I guess I can always start cashing in some airline miles!

Try www.goccl.com. Scroll down to "featured specials" and the last item is "single occupancy offer". It's an entire list, by ship, of the cruises that have the single supplement waived. It changes often, so keep checking if the one you want isn't there! Good luck!

This is the best suggestion because this is the list for travel agents and it displays the prices where the other does not and you have to make mock reservations to determine pricing.

Thanks for this OP :)

***WARNING***

*Danger*

Seriously, I wasn't even planning on cruising until the end of the year and got a deal on an 8 day June 1st cruise on the Freedom...$550. I really hope they get rid of this option soon;) or I will be broke!

Seriously, I wasn't even planning on cruising until the end of the year and got a deal on an 8 day June 1st cruise on the Freedom...$550. I really hope they get rid of this option soon;) or I will be broke!

My boyfriend still lives in Miami, so I am usually traveling down to see him and some of my doctors from the 8 years I lived there, so now I'm also just tagging on a cruise since his classes on in person, mine are online and a 6 day cruise doesn't affect any due dates this term. But I have several conferences coming up June-Sept so this cruise will be it until later in the year. March was just a bit too cool for me to enjoy the beaches, HMC is my fav and shivered in the water for about an hour trying to make the best of it...lol.