weather in Fjords first week in May

gizmodog

A few ago we sailed beginning of May, it was nice but chilly not really cold. We needed fleece jackets during the day. In some places there was still some snow. Also be prepared for some rain.

Any guesses on what the weather may be from May 2-10? Wondering if it will still be quite cold or if it will be more springlike? I have no idea and am looking for someone who may be educated on this.

Well, who knows...:D:D

First week in May is very early spring so the temps will probably be around 15C-16C (in the 50Fs..??) during the day time.

Hopefully it will be sunny but do pack for dressing in layers. Fleece jacket, wool jumper would surely come in handy.

Since you live in Illinois I suppose you are used to cold weather.

All depending on how much snow we get this winter some of the tourist roads will still be closed.

Edited by I-Cruiser

Did the fjord cruise first week of May 2013. We're from Wisconsin and we were cold. I wish we would have went in June which would have given the landscaping a chance to green up, it was very brown. Cruising through the fjords it was foggy. The balcony was nice to run out and take a pic quick but too cold to utilize our balcony. It was still a great trip, just wish I went later.

But that's the risk you take anytime you travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums