150 Central Park

I read that they change the menu twice a year, curious what the menu currently is, does anybody have a copy of a recent menu for here?

I went online and found three different ones, don't know which one is the current one.

I have to be both gluten and dairy free and really don't eat seafood so debating whether they be able to accommodate my strict diet and give me other items or do I go and not eat those items and be very limited to what is available for me to eat there?

Any suggestions would be welcomed, thank you.

I read that they change the menu twice a year, curious what the menu currently is, does anybody have a copy of a recent menu for here?

I went online and found three different ones, don't know which one is the current one.

I have to be both gluten and dairy free and really don't eat seafood so debating whether they be able to accommodate my strict diet and give me other items or do I go and not eat those items and be very limited to what is available for me to eat there?

Any suggestions would be welcomed, thank you.

There are 2 menus for each week, changing midweek. I would suggest you wait to book until you are onboard and can discuss your options with the staff.

I agree with ARcruisinNana. I book onboard. They change the menu mid week, and my doesn't eat seafood. They do make allowances for allergies, etc., but I pick the menu that has the least seafood. But do go. It's a great evening. One suggestion... if you aren't a big wine drinker, you can split the wine pairing. It's $75 for the wine. My wife and I split it as we really don't want 5 glasses each. They brought us each a glass with a reasonable pour.

There are 2 menus for each week, changing midweek. I would suggest you wait to book until you are onboard and can discuss your options with the staff.

+1

The menu is fixed and the OP will be at an inconvenience should he/she go to the restaurant without the chefs/staff being aware of the restrictions.

I would wait also until onboard to book. We were on the Allure and I had planned a nice dinner at 150 Central Park. We had dinner early in the cruise and my wife did not like hardly anything on the menu that night....but......would have loved to have dined on the second menu they had later on the cruise. So drop by the first day and book the menu you really want!

we ate at 150 twice enjoying both menus. They made changes for my wife and our friend, they do not eat meat. I posted the menu from the first part of the week and will post the menu from the second in a few days on my review. Click on the link below. Both meals were wonderful!