Bumpiing Tours or Reyno Tours

Angel59920

We've used Reyno Tours both times we've visited Dominica and we've enjoyed our tours a great deal and had a lot of fun too. Reyno provides a guide on his tours, who will provide narration of the sights you are seeing while driving to your destination(s). We had Rosalind both times (she was our guide our first time and we so enjoyed her, we asked for her the second time). The guide will also accompany you on any hikes/walks and point out wildlife or plant life, which makes the hike much more interesting. Reyno now has a website: www.reynotours.com He has a variety of standard tours he does, but can customize a tour for you if you have specific points of interest you are keen on seeing.

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Reyno Tours, but I can't say enough good things about Bumpiing Tours. Search on this forum for Bumpiing tours and you'll find a thread that's about 40 pages long of just GLOWING reviews. The price is extremely reasonable, Levi is a wonderful guide - helpful, friendly, always smiling - and the island is beautiful. You will NOT be disappointed if you go with Bumpiing Tours!

Im going with reyno because he has customised my trip but still only charges $40 and provides free drinks. I didnt need to find extra people either, he's putting us with a group. I had other quotes double the price he is chargeing and tryed getting people from my roll call with no luck. he's taking me to screws spa, trafalgua falls, rainforest, and then mero beach. :) he's cool, he asked me what i like to drink and will bring the cooler to the beach.

when are you in dominica?

Reyno will put you with a group if you like and that will definitely keep your cost down. You can contact him at reynotours@gmail Most tour operators charge approx. the same for their typical tours. If you have specific sites you want to visit, contact the tour operators to see if you can join a group or see if your roll call has a group that has put together a tour on Dominica already that you could join.

i booked with reyno for $40 including all entry fees and drinks to go to screws spa, trafalgua falls and mero beach. definately the cheapest quote by far and he seems like a friendly and fun person :)

there are 2 of us, and even for just 1 person it would be the same price so go with reyno

• 3 weeks later...

We booked a private tour for 2 couples with Levi a full year in advance. Later on several other people from our ship also booked and suddenly (2 months before our visit) Levi did not have enough guides for our private tour. In other words, although we were the first to book, we were bumped for a larger, more profitable group. In fact, 5 other groups.

Fortunately, we were able to book with Beno. We had a wonderful time with him and would not hesitate to recommend his company.

although Reyno isnt as well known on here as bumping tours, he started out befor bumpiing and will not cancel on you, so book with reyno. he is well known on the island and is reliable. ill post back when i return and let you know how the tour was. :D

I took Reynor tours a few weeks ago on my cruise and loved him. He is very personable and was very professional. He was sure to mee us though he would not be giving us the tour, on of his aids did, we loved that. When we got back he was at the port waiting to find out how it was and did his aide to a great job. I would choose him again, or just use for a car when I go back to visit on my own not with the ship.

I booked a tour with Bumpiing tour when going to Dominica in April. Had a wonderful time visiting Titou Gorge, Trafalgar Falls, Champagne etc...

We were with Gary.

Went back in Dominica and booked with Bumpiing tour again in August and went with Levi. Outstanding tour again !!! My kids who were there this time loved the tour. We spent quite a bit of time at Trafalgar falls soaking in the sulphur water which is basically the same water as Screw Spa but natural !!! Don't waste your money at Screw Spa which is basically piping the water from Trafalgar pools to some artificial basins. On top of that they need to put chlorine since they are piping it. Go to the natural one with Bumpiing Tour !

Levi will make sure you are the first to Titou Gorge so you can have a wonderful experience before all the groups show up !

It was a very enjoyable day and we still talk about it many weeks later. Truely Memorable. Go with Bumpiing Tour, Levi and his team !

We did Bumpiing Tour's best of the Valley last week. It was the highligh of our cruise. Levi was great. The places we got to go were amazing. I'd highly recomend Bumpiing.

Brian Fahs

Great to hear; we have this tour booked in December! What type of footwear and clothing did you wear? it looks like there will be hiking and swimming so I'm unsure of what to wear/bring.

• 1 year later...
I also booked with Reyno for November - his Meet the Indians tour - especially to see the Carib Indian village. Of course the tour includes other highlights as well. He has been very response to all my emails and the tour sounds great.

We will be in Dominica in February. I would like to hear more about your "Meet the Indians" tour. My DH and I have been to Dominica before. This time his sister is going with us. If we take this tour, I want to make sure she still gets a good overview of Dominica.

Great to hear; we have this tour booked in December! What type of footwear and clothing did you wear? it looks like there will be hiking and swimming so I'm unsure of what to wear/bring.

We love Levi's tours! We've done the both thee Treasures and Roseau Valley Best excursions, and are doing the new Perdu Temps hike in a week and a half. I'd recommend a pair of hiking sandals like Keens, with covered toes. They!ve got good traction, are comfortable, mud won't bother them (you will be in the rainforest) and can wade through the rivers in them. Wear your bathing suit, with a t shirt and shorts that may get a little wet or dirty. Go for comfort, not fashion. I don't recommend athletic shoes, unless you don't mind them getting muddy/wet. We use the brooks to wash our hiking sandals off during the hikes, and then take them back to the ship and wash them off in the shower. They dry overnight and are ready for the next day's adventure.

We too are trying to decide between Levi w/Bumpiing or Reyno Tours. We noticed that neither post rates. Also, Reyno Tours website shows only 40 minutes at Trafalgar Falls. Question...We read on this thread dated Aug 21 by busybusy23 that it is better to enjoy the sulfur water at Trafalgar Falls rather than Screws Spa. However w/only 40 minutes, does that give us much time there? Is there a long hike to the Falls? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

We too are trying to decide between Levi w/Bumpiing or Reyno Tours. We noticed that neither post rates. Also, Reyno Tours website shows only 40 minutes at Trafalgar Falls. Question...We read on this thread dated Aug 21 by busybusy23 that it is better to enjoy the sulfur water at Trafalgar Falls rather than Screws Spa. However w/only 40 minutes, does that give us much time there? Is there a long hike to the Falls? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

We've used Reyno twice and enjoyed our tours both times. When we visited Trafalgar Falls, we only hiked to the spot where you can view the falls; we didn't go beyond to where you can actually swim in the pool below the falls, so I can't address the time to go that far. You can, however, customize your tour with Reyno to go to specific sites and so spend however long you wish at those points. I would suggest you email him directly to discuss your options and costs for a private tour if that's what you choose to do.

• 2 weeks later...

We have used Levi (bumping tours) twice now, most recently on December 29 2011, and we highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable, energetic, and very happy to show off his island. He is very personable, and willing to accommodate. We also love Dominica and the beauty of both the island and the people and hope to go there on a land based vacation some day. Of all the tour guides we have used on any island Levi is our favourite.

Beth