Slots On Jade?

broadwaycam

Lots of slots with bells and whistles !!!! Actually I think most of them had bonus games of some sort. I saw someone win the jackpot on Wheel of fortune.!!! Nice to see that they payoff sometimes !!!

I agree with this, lots of shots where you could change the games and plenty with bonus features. We also saw many people winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does the Jade have current slot games or is it mostly older ones? I like the games that have all the bells and whistles and fun bonuses.

Lots of video slot but beware... My experience is that they are some of the poorest paying slots I've ever played! Only came out ahead on the first night.

trackstarsmom "I saw someone win the jackpot on Wheel of fortune.!!! Nice to see that they payoff sometimes !!!"

Oh man, that is a serious weakness for me, Wheel Of Fortune! It's probably not the same as the one in Beloxi at the Hard Rock though, whew. Thanks for the info!

They have lots of those 25 line things...I hate them! I prefer 3-5 matches on a reel! The stuff like "Wheel of Fortune" is NOT at all like Vegas....

You haven't been to Vegas lately! Lots and lots of the wheel of fortune type games and things like the Big Bang Theory, (my fav,) Sons of Anarchy, Ellen, etc.

You certainly can still find lot of old Vegas style machines in Vegas, but they have all the "bells and whistle" ones too!