Does anyone have menus for Volendam Alaska cruise

Apsleybabe

Does anyone have menus for the Volendam Alaska cruise 15-22July 2015 as I would love them to complete my journal and half the photos I took got lost when card corrupted. Many thanks for advice

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Sorry to hear about you camera card. What a shame.

There are lots of menus on the web and while it won't be your cruise on the volendam, many of the Alaska menus are very similar.

Try googling Hal cruiser information and you should find some if that is of any help.

Does anyone have menus for the Volendam Alaska cruise 15-22July 2015 as I would love them to complete my journal and half the photos I took got lost when card corrupted. Many thanks for advice

Here are the menus for the Noordam from May 2015 that should be very close to what you experienced on the Volendam:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-alaska-inside-passage-noordam-7-day/

We were on the Volendam in June, and I will post the few I have. Did you want the Mariners' Luncheon menu, too?

You should be able to just click on them and drag them onto your desktop, but if that doesn't work you could email me and I will send them to you. (pnamcc (at) gmail (dot) com)

CrewNews' menus included Lido "Late Night" snacks. What is HAL's definition of late night?

10:30 - 11:30 PM. These are mainly for the night shift crew/entertainers but passengers are welcome. The first few nights of every cruise, the Late Snacks have a lot of passengers who think they should eat every time food is available. The passenger diners fade away as passengers become wiser and feel their clothing tightening.

10:30 - 11:30 PM. These are mainly for the night shift crew/entertainers but passengers are welcome. The first few nights of every cruise, the Late Snacks have a lot of passengers who think they should eat every time food is available. The passenger diners fade away as passengers become wiser and feel their clothing tightening.

Where did you hear that?

Thank you. I was thinking that might be an option if the MDR food wasn't appealing and the Lido had closed down. Guess not.