Specialty Dining

gskimmel

We are brand new to Azamara and just made final payment for our May sailing. As a nine-night sailing, which speciality dining package do you recommend: Chefs Table Plus Two OR Chefs Table Plus Four? After reading some of the posts here, I'm a bit apprehensive about the main dining room. Also, how do I go about purchasing the package and making reservations? I'm used to being able to do everything online but it seems the only thing I can do is book excursions.

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I would go for the Chefs Table plus four. This is only because both speciality restaurants are so good and you will probably want to try several dishes on the menu.

These packages cannot currently be booked in advance on line but there is usually an opportunity to do so at check in

Enjoy your first Azamara cruise

I agree with Hazel. I'd do the Chef's Table plus four. A visit to each of the Specialties twice does them better justice. There is a lot of food and wine at the Chef's Table and too much for me these days, but they are fun. After you've checked in there should be a station set to book them up.

Enjoy!

Phil

We booked the Chef's Table plus four on the recent TA on Journey and really enjoyed all 5 occasions. We opted for the French Chef's Table and it was an excellent evening, great food, wine and company.

You can book, as Phil said, just as you board the ship and make all your reservations at that time. They will have a list of the cruise dates with events like the White Night party and the Azamazing evening detailed so you can avoid these, if you wish.

However, apart from the Chef's Table night, it's quite easy to amend the dates of your bookings later, if you need to for any reason.

Edited by Prefdavid

We experienced all three Chef's Table dinners on the Journey - absolutely fantastic, as well as 5 dinners in the specialty restaurants. The best of the special restaurants was Prime C, in the opinion of the four of us sailing together; however, all were excellent! The main dining room didn't live up to expectations and we only ate there twice.