Collared shirts in the wash 'n fold bag?

It also depends on the shirts.

My dress shirts are a silk/cotton blend. I rarely have to iron them. I can fold and pack them for weeks, and while not totally crease free, they are perfectly wearable. And a bit of steam in the bathroom and they are fine.

The dingy is a different issue. But maybe not carry white shirts. I have some in a slightly off white, they say taupe, but that is not quite right.

Well........he's not big and tall. [emoji57]. Short legs and long body. Tehe.

Personally I think somehow he's just not keen on polo shirts. [emoji6] and admittedly they're not flattering over a big tum but that's pot calling the kettle black. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is still strange to me that so many people buy clothes or travel with clothes that have to be pressed or special washed while traveling. I have put every thing in the W and F bag, even a button up shirt make of no press material, it was buttoned up and came back the same way washed and folded..

I agree, most everything I carry when traveling is wash and fold, no ironing necessary.

The only exception is dress clothes which are dry clean only. But even for work, I have gotten away from doing this.

My husband has decided that Viserion will reject he Night King, adopt Jon Snow as his new daddy and complete the Ice and Fire Circle. Thus leaving Tyron to get suckered into riding Aragon/aragog or whatever his name is into Kings Landing to fulfill Maggie's Prophecy of who kills Cersei. By fire. In a fitting end since she likes it so much .

another good theory ... we'll all have to wait & see ...

Mr Chew stuffs as many polo shirts as will fit in the W&F bag with his undies & socks & gym shorts, and they always come back clean & pressed & folded ...

Corinne, I hope to the good lord I spelled that right, you need to buy John some dri tech type shirts. But shirts with collars that are not polo shirts should never go in the wash and fold unless they are really amazing in a way that I have never seen.

I am glad to know that you checked out the Symphony's crappy itinerary, but just think of us hanging out in the diamond lounge, and me calling your friend, Sir Alfred every evening. After he beats the cr$p out of me, think of the fun. Plus I get to surf, and I am much better now for 9 days after he does that.

Just saying you want to visit south Florida, the Symphony goes to South Florida, and we get to hang out together. Sounds much like a win win to me....:halo:

JC

JC, as delightful as it would be to spend time with you and Krystal I'm afraid you've not persuaded us. After 37 cruises we've decided not to cruise just for the sake of it and that itinerary is precisely that.

John has just bought some new short sleeve shirts which are 65% Poly/35% cotton so I'm hoping they will wash out and drip dry ok in the shower.

Corinne. [emoji8][emoji8]

Sent from my iPad using Forums