Tuxcedo rental

Bebet

You have to go thru the cruiselines website and I don't know which cruiseline you are using. It's usually under their gifts and services department.

For Carnival, it would be their Bon Voyage Dept.

Most cruiselines require that you order at least 2 weeks in advance. Also note that most of your local tux rental shops will size you for free. You will need those measurement when you place your order.

You do not need to go through the cruise line. Cruiselineformal.com is the company most lines use, and you can simply go to their website to order. It will be hanging in your stateroom when you arrive.
When I look at cruiselineformal it says they ship to your home and you ship it back after the cruise; I've never seen an option to deliver to the ship (but I own a tux and carry it back and forth..).

When I took my kids on a cruise, I ordered my sons tux online and it was waiting in the room. It was a RCL ship and it was not ordered through the ship. The above website sounds familiar. I don't want to have to pack a tux. We already have to pack my Dh's.

A couple of years ago or so, RCL changed things up and no longer use cruiselineformal for rentals. You can rent via their website using the pre cruise planner and it will be in your room. You may also rent soon after you board.

It's been a few years since my last cruise. Can anyone tell me how to find the online site that you can rent them from and have them waiting on the ship? Thanks.

On our recent March 5th cruise our first, my husband decided he did want a tux instead of the suits I brought, so we talked with guest services, he was measured in our room at 10 AM prior to our off shore excursion, it arrived later that day and after he wore it they picked it up.

• 1 year later...

I was just checking Cruiselines site and now wonder why different lines are listed at different prices for the same package??

How is a Tux rented for Princess, is cruiseline the only option for delivery on board?

I was researching tuxes for my upcoming Alaska cruise. In the end, I decided to just do a weekly rental from Men's Wearhouse. I'll get measured at home, pick it up in Seattle when I get there, and return it when I dock back in Seattle.

Archived