Smokey smokes

Ms. T

Any brand will cause medical problems.

. There's no need to spam the boards by asking it multiple times.

Well, aren't your response so nice and helpful :rolleyes:

It's a newbie board, lighten up.

To the OP: All popular brands are available on Carnival ships. Be advised the most popular brands tend to sell out quickly as the pricing is far better than that state side.

Also, watch out for american brands sold in foreign ports, often they are produced outside the USA with tobacco that may not match what you are used to. Cheap, but just not the same.

Well, aren't your response so nice and helpful :rolleyes:

It's a newbie board, lighten up.

To the OP: All popular brands are available on Carnival ships. Be advised the most popular brands tend to sell out quickly as the pricing is far better than that state side.

Also, watch out for american brands sold in foreign ports, often they are produced outside the USA with tobacco that may not match what you are used to. Cheap, but just not the same.

OP has been told many, many times where to post to obtain the best answers to her questions, but it's true that this board has no rules against spamming.

OP has been told many, many times where to post to obtain the best answers to her questions, but it's true that this board has no rules against spamming.

And just like it's your choice to respond or not...it's my choice to post where I like. I just do not get it...rudeness should be a crime. Not every posting you read demands a response from you especially if it has to be NEGATIVE. As someone else as said numerous times, LIGHTEN Up! Some of us here are NEW and come to this forum for answers not to be left feeling like we’re incompetent or illiterate

Any brand will cause medical problems. I'm not a smoker; does it make a big difference?

It did to me when I smoked. Some cheap generics I hated with a passion cause they tasted terrible and made me nauseous. i found brands I really liked and stuck to those as much as possible.

You will get the most accurate information on this type of question on your cruise line's board. There's no need to spam the boards by asking it multiple times.

I got a few not-so-helpful responses too. Just ignore and ask all the questions you like. It might help someone somewhere. So far as the smokes go, I hope you quit before your cruise.;) You won't believe the difference it makes in your life. I'm an X smoker. Good luck with your cruise and I hope you have great weather and lots of fun.

Just wondering- why is referring the OP to the best source of the current and correct info -the Carnival board- a bad thing? And the OP is now over 180 posts, so not a newbie.

Sorry 6rugrats. A little slow to get your back. In transit to our cruise.

Have you never heard the phrase "It's not what you say but how you say it"?

Cig's are much more expensive if you run out and have to buy them on the ship!!!! I always pack much more than I think I will need so I dont run out! You can buy then if you get off the ship at a port. On my last cruise I bought a carton and they were $18.00 (Marlboro Lights). They tasted the same as all the others, the pack just looks a little different. I hope this helps!!

Archived