Voyager dry dock

Topo Gigio

Will she get the same enhancements as Navigator?

I don't see any cruise listed for her between May and September 2014.

Voyagers dry dock will be similar to Navigator's but not a 100% copy I was told on Voyager earlier this month. 6 Tender stations also will be added.

Voyager of the Seas will enter Dry Dock in Singapore 17 October 2014 for 6 weeks.

Voyager and Mariner mostly work charters in the China, Japan,Korea and Taiwan regions.

Do we know what the ship will receive during her 6 week revitalization?

Flowrider

In line skating removed.

Cabins in Vault level 3

Speciality Restaurant Vault level 4.

Izumi and Chops.

Disco to Viking Crown

6 Tender stations

Updated Bridge equipment.

plus other things.

Flowrider

In line skating removed.

Cabins in Vault level 3

Speciality Restaurant Vault level 4.

Izumi and Chops.

Disco to Viking Crown

6 Tender stations

Updated Bridge equipment.

plus other things.

According to this http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf Mariner received the Boardwalk Dog House during her refit and the Navigator is meant to be getting the Park Café. Do we know if Voyager will receive either, if not both of these venues (I hope so)?

I would love to see Voyager receive Chops Grill, Izumi, Giovanni's Table (they normally change Portifino's to GT), change Scoreboard to Vintages Wine Bar, Champagne Bar to the R-Bar, Boardwalk Doghouse, Park Café, outdoor movie screen and the Flowrider. I could also see them playing around with the layout of the Windjammer and eliminating the Island Grill to make a lot of this work.

Edited by finetuneit

According to this http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf Mariner received the Boardwalk Dog House during her refit and the Navigator is meant to be getting the Park Café. Do we know if Voyager will receive either, if not both of these venues (I hope so)?...

The flyer says Park Cafe for Navigator, and the website used to say that too. However, at some point they removed Park Cafe from the website, so I suspect they changed their mind about putting Park Cafe on Navigator.

Does anyone know if Voyager has ever used Tender Ports or has it always been docks?

When Voyager sailed the Caribbean she used the same tender ports as other ships (Grand Cayman, Belize and Labadee among others - this was before Labadee had a dock).

i'm travelling on Voyager 20th June from Shanghai for 7 nights and was under the impression that she was having her dry dock before this. Does anyone know for sure?

Many thanks

On Royal Caribbean's website it says :"more to love coming in May"

i'm travelling on Voyager 20th June from Shanghai for 7 nights and was under the impression that she was having her dry dock before this. Does anyone know for sure?

Many thanks

Voyager of the Seas Dry Dock is in October 2014 according to the Captain, Staff Captain and Loyalty Ambassador at addresses on my cruise this month on Voyager. That date was mentioned by heaps of other staff also.

I am looking at 8 October 2014 Hong Kong to Singapore Voyager Cruise which will be the last cruise before dry dock and I spoke with a few people on board about if anything will be different for that cruise.

She will have a Diamond Lounge installed.

I am hoping they move the CL to a better location, with a view.

I'm booked post renovation, November 2014.:)

I was happy with being in the 19th hole every afternoon as the Diamond event. Great view with spirits also which was a bonus.

I maybe on the cruise prior to yours Hong Kong to Singapore pre dry dock.

Hopefully the dry dock is finished on time for you.

She will have a Diamond Lounge installed.

I am hoping they move the CL to a better location, with a view.

I'm booked post renovation, November 2014.:)

That would be nice, I'd like that too, but they didn't do that with Mariner. I've also heard that they have their eyes on the rooms off Viking Crown (Seven Hearts/Cloud Nine) for a specialty restaurant.

• 7 months later...
Voyager of the Seas dry dock refit.

http://www.voyageroftheseas.com.au/voyager-of-the-seas/

Thanks for this.

I wonder what this means with regard to the Main Dining Room. Maybe just a way to describe the current type of service?

Á la carte style dining and exceptional service – all complimentary.

Oh, and I want our ship back!;)