Elite perks???

dorisis

iIt has been several years since we cruised on a Celebrity ship and I need to know what changes have been made in Elite Perks. Have they gone to vouchers on the key card like Royal Caribbean? How are the perks different than 2 years ago?

Edited by dorisis

iIt has been several years since we cruised on a Celebrity ship and I need to know what changes have been made in Elite Perks. Have they gone to vouchers on the key card like Royal Caribbean? How are the perks different than 2 years ago?

Not different than 2 years ago, they only give out coupons if there are a lot of Elite's on board, if no vouchers they have the Elite lounge between 5-7pm, which is usually in the Sky lounge on deck 14

Edited by If only

No vouchers on the key card. They are still using the coupons. The only perks for which you no longer need a coupon is free internet. When you first log on to the internet & create an account it will automatically show the internet minutes you receive as an Elite perk.

If they do use vouchers (this normally happens if they have hundreds of Elites aboard) they will be delivered to your cabin. The vouchers are pre-printed with the specific dates (and times) they can be used and you would get 3 vouchers for each person for each day with the exception of the embarkation day and the date of the Senior Officers Party.

Hank

If they do use vouchers (this normally happens if they have hundreds of Elites aboard) they will be delivered to your cabin. The vouchers are pre-printed with the specific dates (and times) they can be used and you would get 3 vouchers for each person for each day with the exception of the embarkation day and the date of the Senior Officers Party.

Hank

I think they give vouchers if there are 500+ Elites on board.

We have always had the vouchers, I would actually like to try the Elite Lounge when there were enough people in it to meet new people. ( it is still open, but if coupons are given, many people tend to use other bars)