Dining room and Specialty restaurants

swh&cv

Food preference is very subjective. While we have greatly enjoyed eating in the MDR, on our last few voyages we were in a Suite and ate in the two Specialty Restaurants every night. We like the quieter atmosphere as well as the food. We have a few favorite waiters and the service is beyond excellent. They are free if in a Suite or higher, $25.00 pp if not, but well worth it.Enjoy your cruise

I too enjoy the quieter atmosphere of the Specialties and now they change the Aqualina menu each week there is more variety.

If you intend to eat a few times in the Specialties it's worthwhile buying a dining package if you aren't in a suite:

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/ACC_Specialty_Dining_Flyer.pdf

I've done the Chef's Table before. It's a nice experience, but too much food for me these days.

Phil

You can't book in advance but you can book at the pier at check-in and I highly recommend you do that. We did a package of Chef's Table plus 2 so we had a night in Aqualina and a night in Prime C. The French Chef's Table was fantastic. A ton of amazing food, wine with each course, served by the sommelier. It's definitely for foodies, though, so if you don't like the fuss, stay

away. The MDR was just OK in my opinion although the Jazz brunch was quite good. On a 7 day cruise, if you do the chef's table plus 2, one night in MDR, a night at Windows cafe, the white night and the Azamazing evening, you're set!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am on the Journey right now and I can tell you that the food has been wonderful. We've tried the main dining room and several,of the dinner buffet options. So many good choices and service is excellent and food is very good. We probably won't try the specialty restaurants because I don't want to eat that much food. But I have heard folks on this cruise say they have really enjoyed it. It's after 2am here and I'm finally getting sleepy, so I apologize for any errors.

thanks for all your help! how often during a 14 night cruise do they have the chefs table? i would like to try all 3 menus.

on a norm 2 of each. but sometimes the French or Italien will be 3 times each. .if enough guests ask hey will fill up and do it 3 but think 2.. i love the Italien menu. .the CA menu just boring for me so i do not so it but do the other menus.

peopel might not agree on this but i find the dinners longer on the Quests-same food- but to much informations compared to the JR. Dinners should not take 4 hours- 3 much better. I did hte dinners this summer on JR and enuoy it more.