hotels with Shuttle service to the Port of New Orleans

angelsfort

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I'm seriously considering the Country Inn and Suites in METARIE. $179 for our date (October 14, 2017). That's for 2 people with free cruise parking and complimentary shuttle to the port. They only give you free shuttle to the port, not from, so am considering buying Carnival's transfer TO the airport, then getting the free shuttle FROM the airport back to the hotel. Any suggestions, is this a workable plan? I know everyone likes the Hilton Riverside but $300 a night for the a room for ONE NIGHT plus $20 a day for parking for seven days is not happening here.[/quote

Its at least a 35 minute shuttle back to the airport from the port not counting waiting for the bus to fill up before it leaves for the airport.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I'm seriously considering the Country Inn and Suites in METARIE. $179 for our date (October 14, 2017). That's for 2 people with free cruise parking and complimentary shuttle to the port. They only give you free shuttle to the port, not from, so am considering buying Carnival's transfer TO the airport, then getting the free shuttle FROM the airport back to the hotel. Any suggestions, is this a workable plan? I know everyone likes the Hilton Riverside but $300 a night for the a room for ONE NIGHT plus $20 a day for parking for seven days is not happening here.

We are staying at the Hilton Riverside for $179 a night over Easter weekend in a river view room. I can't help much with the parking except to note that $20 seems about the going rate in New Orleans although a lot of people use the Fulton Street garage which is not far from the Hilton. Parking wasn't really a concern for us since we decided to fly in.

We are staying at the Hilton Riverside for $179 a night over Easter weekend in a river view room. I can't help much with the parking except to note that $20 seems about the going rate in New Orleans although a lot of people use the Fulton Street garage which is not far from the Hilton. Parking wasn't really a concern for us since we decided to fly in.

I'm for sure not paying $20. I will stay at the hotel I mentioned first. The Hilton Riverside is $300 a night for the night I need. Also not happening.

I'm for sure not paying $20. I will stay at the hotel I mentioned first. The Hilton Riverside is $300 a night for the night I need. Also not happening.

Here's where you can book Fulton garage if that's the route you take. It's cheaper if you pay online ahead of time. What night do you need the hotel for? Must be a bad night if Riverside is 300.

http://Www.neworleansparking.com

I went, just now to the Hilton website and looked at your date. $178 for the Hilton Riverside. Stay where you like of course, it's up to you.

We usually drive down but next month I am flying into NOLA. Since I won't arrive till late on Saturday berfore the cruise I decided to stay at the airport. I found a new Best Western with a shuttle to the port ($15 I think) so that is what I booked. If I had more time in NOLA I would have preferred to be nearer the port but as it is I will just head out shortly after breakfast (which is also included at the hotel). Price was about $100 I think.

My friend and I are thinking about booking a cruise out of NOLA in August, and I was looking into booking the Hilton Riverside if we do. I have 2 questions, 1) we're flying in so I really want a place with airport shuttle, do they offer one, or will we need to uber? 2) Is it easy to find the Carnival terminal if we walk to the port? Thanks!

My friend and I are thinking about booking a cruise out of NOLA in August, and I was looking into booking the Hilton Riverside if we do. I have 2 questions, 1) we're flying in so I really want a place with airport shuttle, do they offer one, or will we need to uber? 2) Is it easy to find the Carnival terminal if we walk to the port? Thanks!

All the hotels I found with free airport shuttles are much closer to the airport. Some have shuttles for a fee but they are generally more expensive than a cab if you have two or more people. If you stay at the Hilton Riverside, the hotel is attached to the Riverwalk mall, the port is at the other end of the mall. Many people just walk through the mall to the port.