Beach in Cozumel?

Tigers2

We have a party of 4 adults and are looking for a nice beach to relax and have a few drinks. I've been to Paradise Beach and wasn't overjoyed with it. What are other options besides an all inclusive? We have light drinkers. SO, maybe group rate? HELP!!

Thanks for your thoughts!

We enjoyed Playa Palancar last time. Taxi from International pier was $25 each way for our family of 3. Beach is free, chairs, umbrellas, drinks and food available for reasonable rates. The beach and water were nice and it was not crowded at all when we were there.

No real sandy beach, but the Money Bar offers great snorkeling (you enter the water via steps) from the shore, plus good facilities, food/drinks & service. Taxi for 4 will be about $10-11 each way and no admission fee.

We have a party of 4 adults and are looking for a nice beach to relax and have a few drinks. I've been to Paradise Beach and wasn't overjoyed with it. What are other options besides an all inclusive? We have light drinkers. SO, maybe group rate? HELP!!

Thanks for your thoughts!

What didn't you like about Paradise Beach?

Do you need ocean swimming, pool, sandy beach or just area to relax, activities? Somewhere quieter? This will help us with suggestions.

We just went to Mr Sanchos and it was amazing. It is an all inclusive but for 55$ a person for unlimited drinks and food, that's not bad. 17$ for a taxi from the port for two people. They have a swim up bar and a nice beach with chairs and umbrellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tigers:

There is a stand alone Mexican restaurant, right on the ocean at the far side of the island. It is paradise!The 4 of you should rent a Jeep or ATV's and head over there for at least 3-4 hours. The food is fantastic too. Email me at:

goldenjett22@gmail.com for photos and the address.

My wife and cousins still Thank me for taking them there. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OP specifically was not looking for AI, so that leaves out Nachi. Mr. Sanchos offers both AI and PAYG sides - much larger than Nachi, more lively atmosphere, water toys, etc.

What are you looking for in a beach club? All-inclusive? Good snorkeling? Water toys for the young ones? :confused:

Luv2travel06 we went to Mr. Sanchos a few weeks ago. We preferred Nachi...far fewer pax at Nachi, less of a drunk party atmosphere at Nachi. At Mr. Sanchos some incredibly drunk pax took over the pool, singing raunchy songs at the tops of their lungs, etc. Next time we visit Coz we will definitely return to Nachi.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Luv2travel06 we went to Mr. Sanchos a few weeks ago. We preferred Nachi...far fewer pax at Nachi, less of a drunk party atmosphere at Nachi. At Mr. Sanchos some incredibly drunk pax took over the pool, singing raunchy songs at the tops of their lungs, etc. Next time we visit Coz we will definitely return to Nachi.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks! We will plan accordingly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for all your comments.....I will look at each and discuss with the group! Thanks again!

I've been to both, first with my quieter friend to Nachi, and with my partying friend to Sancho's. As said, depends on what you're looking for. Sounds like you definitely need Nachi. We suffer far too much in Michigan winters to have our vacation ruined. They both have decent food.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I also vote for Playa Palancar. It is absolutely beautiful and tends to be on the quieter more peaceful side. Food is good and they aren't pushy - we aren't drinkers either.

You can also snorkel there from the shore - decent snorkeling or can go out in a boat for reef snorkeling. There is a guy there who will go out with you and show you all kinds of fish, etc. and all he asks for is a tip. We've been there 2 or 3 times with another trip planned in May and have always been pleased.