Combining OBC offers

br00ke

Does anyone know if the following promotions are combinable:

SUITEOBC: booking suite 9 months in advance

LATOFFER: monthly latitudes promotion

DASHSALE: kids sail free + up to $250

Our TA can't get a straight answer from Norwegian, so I'm hoping the experts here can help!

Thanks.

Brooke

I was told by NCL today that the LATOFFER and DASHSALE can't be combined.

That's not true!! My PCC just combined it for me, and also with the suite OBC. I got an OBC for the dash sale, one for 9 months out on the suite, and one for the lattitudes offer.

Edited by SissasMomE

I wish there was a way to get a straight answer! For some reason, they will only give us the $250 from the DASHSALE. They wouldn't even let our TA elect to take just the higher suite credit. This is so frustrating!

I wish there was a way to get a straight answer! For some reason, they will only give us the $250 from the DASHSALE. They wouldn't even let our TA elect to take just the higher suite credit. This is so frustrating!

Call back. I literally just did it 2 days ago when I booked our suite.

Sorry to say but the TA doesn't sound so great. My previous TA (just moved away :() was able to get us pretty much any promotions/combinations that a good PCC at NCL would have been able to.

Edited by Demonyte

That's not true!! My PCC just combined it for me, and also with the suite OBC. I got an OBC for the dash sale, one for 9 months out on the suite, and one for the lattitudes offer.

This is interesting because I have two bookings, both in suites and I was told by my PCC that the dash offer and the Suite OBC could not be combined. I wish I had your PCC since he seems to be better than mine.

I was having a problem last week getting the latitudes OBC. I called my PCC and we walked through the booking while I was online doing it too....it showed the $300 OBC for the suite more than 9 mo out and the $150 for the latitudes over on the right side for a total of ...when he went to save it, it took the $150 off...I was not happy, and asked him if I needed to take a screen shot to send to his boss so it could be added...he finally got a supervisor to add it on the back end as an amenity. When I got the email about it, it showed it as if I had bought it with a 0 bal. I did finally get it, but I had to fight for it...I shouldnt have to fight that hard to spend that much money for 2 suites..:rolleyes:

Edited by skyfire53

• 3 weeks later...

I have a combination myself of $300 OBC for a suite booked more than 9 months ahead and $150 OBC as part of a Latitude promotion that was valid at the time of booking, so a total of $450 OBC. Both on MyNCL and on my confirmation it states that I have $450 OBC, but I do not have the dash sale so my situation probably doesn't answer your question.... But as far as I understand it, if you change your booking in order to get a recent dash sale instead of the promotions that was going on when you did your original booking, then usually that would be considered as a cancellation of your old booking and then a new booking with the dash sale. And then you would loose the benefits of your original booking - so you always have to count the pro's and con's when re-booking. If my suite went on "sale" now, 3 months before sailing time, and I asked my PCC to change my booking to the lower rate of today - then I totally understand that I would loose the original OBC. I know some times they let people keep the OBC when changing their booking, but that is not the rules you can count on getting - sometimes you do and sometimes you don't.

Edited by TrumpyNOR

I have a combination myself of $300 OBC for a suite booked more than 9 months ahead and $150 OBC as part of a Latitude promotion that was valid at the time of booking, so a total of $450 OBC. Both on MyNCL and on my confirmation it states that I have $450 OBC, but I do not have the dash sale so my situation probably doesn't answer your question.... But as far as I understand it, if you change your booking in order to get a recent dash sale instead of the promotions that was going on when you did your original booking, then usually that would be considered as a cancellation of your old booking and then a new booking with the dash sale. And then you would loose the benefits of your original booking - so you always have to count the pro's and con's when re-booking. If my suite went on "sale" now, 3 months before sailing time, and I asked my PCC to change my booking to the lower rate of today - then I totally understand that I would loose the original OBC. I know some times they let people keep the OBC when changing their booking, but that is not the rules you can count on getting - sometimes you do and sometimes you don't.

I already had the $300 suite OBC..so when I found out the new dash $150 was available..just thought I would try....since I could not get it..left everything "as is"..BUT will be checking as each new promo comes along !:)

You never know when things are "combinable". so I will call....( since the NCL

website surely does not make it easy to know :eek:)

I see a new promotion today..."cruise week"....for amenities...

does anyone know if combinable with suiteobc (9 months out) ?

there is no code listed..so I can't do a mock booking...

thanks..

I use an NCL PCC, and always get the maximum in OBC. On an upcoming three week cruise aboard the Jade for instance, for booking one year out, a suite, latitudes, military, I received $300 on the first leg, and $450 on the next two legs, and an additional $200 from NCL corporate and $500 from my NCL Credit card points. That should over my bar bill and specialty dinners along with a SHOREX or two.;) Having someone with a number you can dial directly and who knows what you want, and your schedule can put some great deals together and that's what the PCC can do for you, at least that's what David does for me.;)A regular agent just doesn't have the juice to consistently get the max for their client from every single cruise line, IMHO.

I see a new promotion today..."cruise week"....for amenities...

does anyone know if combinable with suiteobc (9 months out) ?

there is no code listed..so I can't do a mock booking...

thanks..

I called CAS this morning and it would drop the OBC to 150 if they added the Events promo :(

I called CAS this morning and it would drop the OBC to 150 if they added the Events promo :(

I also contacted them....was just told it is not combinable!!!..I will keep my $300...;)