Port to Airport options with young kids

hcasper

Hello,

We are a group of 15 people six of whom are kids under 6 years old. I understand that young kids will need carseat travelling in vehicles so we are wondering what is the best option to travel from Port Everglades to Fort Lauderdale Airport. The group can take separate vehicles if need be and originally we were looking at taxis but as I understand it, taxis don't provide carseats. Private shuttle is another option however we don't know of any reliable one.

If anyone have any recommendations or any way for transportation, would be greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Hello,

We are a group of 15 people six of whom are kids under 6 years old. I understand that young kids will need carseat travelling in vehicles so we are wondering what is the best option to travel from Port Everglades to Fort Lauderdale Airport. The group can take separate vehicles if need be and originally we were looking at taxis but as I understand it, taxis don't provide carseats. Private shuttle is another option however we don't know of any reliable one.

If anyone have any recommendations or any way for transportation, would be greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Post this under the Florida departure board and you will get lots of help...

I don't usually suggest cruiseline transfers but this might be an option so there will be no need for carseats (large buses don't require them).

A private company to also consider is Jiffy Jeff

jiffyjefftransportation@gmail.com

305 588-6143

I believe he will provide carseats and is one of the few that may.