Cash needed for 40% port Canaveral parking discount?

bitterbuffalo

• 1 month later...

What is the daily rate for parking. I looked at their website all I see is parking fees for pre-paid, but do not see the rate for not pre paying. Was wondering because the voucher says cannot be used on prepaid parking. Thanks

We're here! Leave tomorrow! The parking voucher from the hotel says "enter cash lane". Does that mean we will need cash for parking through the 40% discount deal?

Do you remember if the voucher was dated to be used only for that week?

you don't get the voucher until you get to the hotel so you can't use it to pre-pay cuz you don't have it yet!

I believe at least one of the garages has installed credit card machines on some lanes ... to use the voucher you need a lane with a people (port said they were doing this anyway)

"Hotel vouchers and prepaid parking receipts need to be given to the parking booth attendant upon entry to the parking garage." The port had a problem with their attendants pocketing the cash so eliminated that option!

last time I looked at the web site there was no discount for pre-pay .... it just allows you to get this off your mind (and eliminates the temptations offered by the BIG signs as you approach the port offering parking for half the price ...)