Flight to early from FLL?

Roxy30

Danielle -

This answer has been beat to death. If you do a search you will see some recommendations - some say you can, some say you can not. Depends upon if the stars line up in your favor the night before I suppose.

(personally would not do it)

Karen

Danielle -

This answer has been beat to death. If you do a search you will see some recommendations - some say you can, some say you can not. Depends upon if the stars line up in your favor the night before I suppose.

(personally would not do it)

Karen

I do no think the stars would have to line up right to make a 12:30pm flight. So long as there is not a highly unusual delay one can easily make such a flight. The airport is about 45 minutes away, so assuming once can debark by 8:30am (takes something rather unusual to not be able to easily be off by then), one should be at the airport by 9:30am (even with a bit of traffic) and have three full hours before the flight. Sure a 12:30pm flight is not 100% safe, but the vast majority of the time it can be made handily.

12:30 PM will be fine.

I would be in one of the earlier groups off the ship and if your airline has on line check in I would check in for the flight 24 hours prior to it departure. Just good things to do in case there are any delays getting off the ship.

On the Florida departures board of Cruise Critic you can get information on transportation services to use to get from Miami to Fort Lauderdale.

Keith

• 11 months later...