Bars right at port in Cozumel

simonbird

There are 8 of us too. My husband and I have my son and 5 of his friends...the oldest just turned 30 and the youngest just turned 21. I have felt that pier sway as well as been a pier runner 10 years ago. Running back to the ship singing the Ohio State fight song...II never went to Ohio State, and did not know the song but by the time I got back to the ship with a group of spring breakers from Ohio I did.

The first time we were in Cozumel another Carnival ship was also docked nexted to us. The table next to us (with dancers on the table) asked us which ship we were on so we could let them know when to leave! It was at Fat Tuesdays. Our kids (then 14 and 11) still talk about it.

The first time we were in Cozumel another Carnival ship was also docked nexted to us. The table next to us (with dancers on the table) asked us which ship we were on so we could let them know when to leave! It was at Fat Tuesdays. Our kids (then 14 and 11) still talk about it.

:D Yikes hope it was not us!! Ahh the memories we leave behind at each port but keep in our heart..This is why we Keepcalmcruiseon. ..:cool:

• 1 month later...
These bars would all be close to the international pier?

The bars listed frequently above are at Puerta Maya (the pier next to the International Pier). You'd need to walk a few blocks to the south to that Pier to get to those bars.

I don't recal which bars were at the Int'l pier. Hopefully someone here can help!

so a few blocks to the Puerta Maya pier wouldnt be a big deal I am guesing? Not more than a 10-15 min walk?

Ideally there would be some bars within walking distance of the International pier, but seems to be some mixed info about what is where and how close when I ask these questions.

so a few blocks to the Puerta Maya pier wouldnt be a big deal I am guesing? Not more than a 10-15 min walk?

Ideally there would be some bars within walking distance of the International pier, but seems to be some mixed info about what is where and how close when I ask these questions.

I'm going to venture a guess that there is more than one bar at Int'l pier. I seem to remember a nice Senor Frogs right on the water.