Aft S1 Cabin on Celebrity Silhouette

Cheffiecruiser

Can anyone share any experience with this? What they love about it?

Thanks in advance!

If you have a burning desire to see the wake, they are nice cabins. Be aware, it's a hike back aft.

We prefer the S2's closer to the elevators -- 2114, 2115, 2116, or 2117. They are under the Buffet area, but in a carpeted area. They have more closet and drawer space than the S1's back aft.

We have stayed in the aft S1 cabins about 6 times. There isn't one single negative in our opinion.

More space.

Great view.

Long walk back (a good thing!) Even have heard from people using walkers and not very mobile that they love it and it's worth it.

We enjoy the butler although we're pretty independent. The afternoon snacks/tea/espresso that comes to your cabin is pretty nice.

Now with Luminae for your dining room it's the icing on the cake.

But the main reason we like it is the extra space and that wrap around balcony and view.

Very light with the sliding glass doors plus the big round window on the side.

• 3 weeks later...
We have stayed in the aft S1 cabins about 6 times. There isn't one single negative in our opinion.

More space.

Great view.

Long walk back (a good thing!) Even have heard from people using walkers and not very mobile that they love it and it's worth it.

We enjoy the butler although we're pretty independent. The afternoon snacks/tea/espresso that comes to your cabin is pretty nice.

But the main reason we like it is the extra space and that wrap around balcony and view.

We also love the s1 on the silhouette and reflection. Counting the days until our next cruises. Good to walk after eating so much on the cruise!

The SI also has a large bathroom with a fantastic rain shower. The additional large, round side window gives an added source of light to the cabin and wonderful side views of passing scenery. Every morning we were treated to pre breakfast orange juice and a cappuccino brought by our butler. It was an amazing cabin.

More space.

Great view.

We've only had 1 - S1 aft wrap and I second everything you say! The only negative for me was that the closet for hanging items was small. They brought in a rolling clothes rack - which fit nicely right along the wall, perfect. Once you go Aft - it is hard not too - we are looking forward to our first Aqua Aft in Alaska!

We've only had 1 - S1 aft wrap and I second everything you say! The only negative for me was that the closet for hanging items was small. They brought in a rolling clothes rack - which fit nicely right along the wall, perfect. Once you go Aft - it is hard not too - we are looking forward to our first Aqua Aft in Alaska!

We will be sailing on the Reflection this coming spring- had an S1 on the silhouette and the closet was fine- which ship did you need the rolling clothes rack on? Which deck was your cabin on? Perhaps the closets vary based on deck and ship.

Thanks.

We will be sailing on the Reflection this coming spring- had an S1 on the silhouette and the closet was fine- which ship did you need the rolling clothes rack on? Which deck was your cabin on? Perhaps the closets vary based on deck and ship.

Thanks.

We were in 1663 on Eclipse - and I'm just an over packer :o partly due to not being able to utilize the X laundry (they ruin my clothes). That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.