7-30-15 Weigh-In Thread - WMYB

shootr

WMYB = We Miss You Belle :)

...because not many, if any, of us can write a poem or a ditty or a verse worthy of your ability!!!

Lurkers: Come on in and spill your story - every week someone posts a thread we can be accountable to if that's the kind thing that motivates/help you with reaching your goals.

Vacation wasn't nearly as bad as I feared - I'm the same 199 this morning as I was when I left - so it only took a few days to lose the water and whatever else gain there was.

Now it's on to the 180's again!

This week was a lot of dinner "taco" salads - for me that is a bag of lettuce, handful of tortilla chips crushed up, fat free catalina dressing, and some sort of protein - either low fat brat or chicken or even lunch meat.

Picked up lots of V8 too, that's been huge with curbing the after dinner snacking and between meal help during the day.

The pool is about perfect right now and no storms lately so not really doing laps, but just paddling around and enjoying the evenings and staying clear of the kitchen.

The missus is also doing great, only stocking her veggies and good stuff and no crap to tempt us. Haven't even done an ice cream run all week.

Here's to hoping you have/had a great week - with life, not just with this stuff.

Thanks for starting the thread, shootr. No gain on vacation is awesome.

I am down 5 lbs. The four I gained on my cruise (which was easier because it was water weight) and one more. I am now 3.2 lbs from my cruise goal weight (I have another cruise in 3 weeks) and 8.2 lbs from final goal weight.

I hope that Belle is doing well.

Good luck, all.

Rose

Hello,

Shootr, thanks for starting the thread. Sounds like your weight is going in the right direction and the taco salads sound yummy.

Rose, congrats on your loss, that's so good.

I stayed the same. I still need to lose a couple of lbs. to get back to pre-cruise weight from my May cruise. Still working on it.

Hope Belle is ok.

Have a good week everyone. Diana

I miss Belle! Hope everything is ok

Shootr - thanks for starting the thread .... everyone seems to have done well. I unfortunately am odd person out .... I am up 0.8# ... I really need to get motivated. We leave in a cruise in two weeks.

I'm starting on the downstairs - stairs - and upstairs hallway - have to paint all the woodwork - including 10 doors. Then I get to wallpaper. I won't finish it by the time we go on our cruise ... but it isn't right near the kitchen :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a good week .... and that Belle stops in soon - Jan

Thanks, Shootr, for starting the thread and "way to go" to not gain anything on vacation! That's encouraging to the rest of us!

Congrats to Rose and Cruises42 on your weight loss and to Diana for no gain this week!

I lost 1.5 pounds this week which makes my total loss 18 lbs in 9 weeks so I'm right on the mark for where I'd like to be. I had hoped to loose a little more at the beginning and be about five pounds less than what I am but I'm tickled pink with how well I've done. I love it when people I know come up to me and say, "Are you losing weight?" It helps me to know that someone else notices it too! :D