Formal Nights

dcreech1966

The first elegant night will be the night of your first full day on board the ship.

IF you embark on Saturday then Sunday night will be your first elegant night.

Unless you have an unusual itinerary the 2nd elegant night will be the night before your last day on the ship.

IF you get off the ship on a Saturday then Thursday night will be your 2nd elegant night.

IF you tell folks which ship you are on they will be able to tell you more.

The first elegant night will be the night of your first full day on board the ship.

IF you embark on Saturday then Sunday night will be your first elegant night.

Unless you have an unusual itinerary the 2nd elegant night will be the night before your last day on the ship.

IF you get off the ship on a Saturday then Thursday night will be your 2nd elegant night.

IF you tell folks which ship you are on they will be able to tell you more.

Not necessarily.

3ff7e3a6dbaa8f5b1c26bca241a3f933.jpg

Sunday July 30 and Thursday August 3, which will both be sea days for you. If you're looking for a steakhouse night suggestion, I would pick either Friday August 4, your last night because it's a great way to end a cruise or Monday July 31, because that evening in the MDR is usually the worst, IMHO.

Thank you! The reason I was asking is because we are celebrating our 25th anniversary on August 1st, and we wanted to go to the Steakhouse. We also have reservations for the Chef's Table. Do you know which night the Chef's Table is?

Thank you! The reason I was asking is because we are celebrating our 25th anniversary on August 1st, and we wanted to go to the Steakhouse. We also have reservations for the Chef's Table. Do you know which night the Chef's Table is?

You won't know that until you're on the ship. If you check at the Steakhouse on embarkation day they can probably tell you.

Make a steakhouse reservation for 8/1 and make a second reservation for either 8/2 or 8/4 as a backup in case the Chefs Table is on the first. If it's not on the first, then just cancel the second reservation once you're on board.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app