Access to Cabanas in Labadee??

Poorplaya

Ok so this will be our first trip to Labadee and we have reserved an over the water cabana and wanted to know how they track the access to them?? My wife and I are staying in an owners suite and our concierge booked the cabana for us. My family, 4 others, are in 2 other rooms but we want them to join us, will this be an issue and has anyone else experienced this before?? Thanks for any help on this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Your family can join you. Just give the concierge their room numbers and he may request their names, and he will add them to the list they have at the entrance to Barefoot Beach. You can have 6 people in the cabana so no problem. We have done this a number times....we have the cabana and the kids and grandkids have joined us.

Enjoy Labadee and the cabana....it is an awesome beach day!

Ok so this will be our first trip to Labadee and we have reserved an over the water cabana and wanted to know how they track the access to them?? My wife and I are staying in an owners suite and our concierge booked the cabana for us. My family, 4 others, are in 2 other rooms but we want them to join us, will this be an issue and has anyone else experienced this before?? Thanks for any help on this!!

When you get to Barefoot Beach you will be met by a wonderful Haitian named Robert. I would be surprised if he doesn't tell you "Welcome to my paradise." Please tell him I said hello and wish I was there! He will give you arm bands for all 6 people in your party and I don't believe they have to be named in advance. Your concierge can advise you on this however. He can arrange transportation for anywhere you want to go on the island using golf carts reserved for cabana guests. Enjoy your cabana.

Thank you all for the help. We have 7 in our family so I asked my concierge if we can maybe squeeze in one more. Hopefully he can work something out for us. Thank you again everyone!

We were a group of 8 adults one time. That's a little crowded, but it worked. This was several years ago, so things may have changed. Have a great time.

{ssshhhhhhhhhh............don't tell anyone, but I got 10 into my cabana last year! ;)}

Nizar our concierge said he would take care if everything and not to worry so I feel much better about things! Glad to her other people have had more than 6 in the past, Roberto sounds like a great guy, can't wait to meet him!!

We have a OW cabana on Nellies next March and started with 6 people now another

couple booked also. Can they still use our cabana? I have read about arm bands and

security at the gate so I am confused.

Thanks

Dawn

We have a OW cabana on Nellies next March and started with 6 people now another

couple booked also. Can they still use our cabana? I have read about arm bands and

security at the gate so I am confused.

Thanks

Dawn

Anyone can get onto Nellies. It's just Barefoot that's restricted.

Cabana occupancy is restricted to 6 people at Nellies Beach. That is stated right in the reservation. Not sure you would be able to get 8 people in. Since they no longer include the upgraded buffet with the Nellies Beach Cabanas, I am not sure how they regulate who is using the cabanas but I am sure they watch for over crowding because it would not be fair to your neighbors in their cabana in you had 8 or 10 people using your cabana. You used to get an armband that let you into the upgraded buffet and that was your pass to get into the cabana area. Not sure what they do now.