Should I Use Go Port Canaveral

emilyc0102

I got nothing but high praise to them and their customer service, I really wish they'd open up in other locations. My DW and I have booked twice with them, once in Orlando at the Econolodge and once in Cocoa Beach at the Ocean Landings.

basically got what I paid for at the econolodge. Spent more for Ocean Landings and it was worth it. Either way the transportation services provided were on point, we had a blast on the cruise and got to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Just make sure you dont have a flight around or before noon lol

Will be booking again with them for our New Years cruise, gonna scope out the events in Orlando and Port Canaveral to see what we'd like to do pre and post cruise.

I'm looking at Go Port Canaveral as well for their Fly, Snooze and Cruise package. My son and I will be taking a cruise in April and arriving the day before the cruise. Go Port Canaveral has a deal for the Hyatt Place Orlando Airport with a nights stay, breakfast, shuttle to the port, pick up shuttle back to the hotel, and use of hotel amenities on return day (our flight isn't until late)...this would be about $215 USD. I've tried calling the hotel directly about their own package and the were a little vague but said that a lot of guests book through Go Port Canaveral. Just wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with this company? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We used them last March for our cruise out of Port Canaveral. We stayed in Cocoa Beach at the Hilton oceanfront. It was cheaper than booking it through the hotel and paying for parking. No problems with the booking and great customer service. HOWEVER, our ride back from the ship to the parking area was not so great. The driver let too many people on with too much luggage and it over heated and stalled. The luggage was blocking the doorway and was a little nerve wracking since we could see smoke coming from the engine. It took a few minutes to get the luggage and people off. He got it started and we were on our way after maybe 20 minutes. Would I use them again? Probably, but I would wait on another shuttle rather than get on an overloaded one.

I just got back from a cruise on the Carnival Valor and I did not have a good experience with GoportCanaveral. I posted more details on another thread so I won't repeat it again but overall until I hear from them I cannot recommend using them unless you really enjoy waiting around forever.

• 8 months later...

If I could give a company zero stars I would. Do not, DO NOT under any circumstances use this company. Their customer service team including supervisors are extremely rude and have taken over a month to issue a refund. At this point, given their lack of professionalism, I doubt I will ever see a refund.

If I could give a company zero stars I would. Do not, DO NOT under any circumstances use this company. Their customer service team including supervisors are extremely rude and have taken over a month to issue a refund. At this point, given their lack of professionalism, I doubt I will ever see a refund.

details? I've gone twice with them and the only issue I had was waiting an extra 5 minutes for a shuttle. Embassy and Hyatt Place took good care of us when we booked through Goportcanaveral

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
I got nothing but high praise to them and their customer service, I really wish they'd open up in other locations. My DW and I have booked twice with them, once in Orlando at the Econolodge and once in Cocoa Beach at the Ocean Landings.

basically got what I paid for at the econolodge. Spent more for Ocean Landings and it was worth it. Either way the transportation services provided were on point, we had a blast on the cruise and got to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Just make sure you dont have a flight around or before noon lol

Will be booking again with them for our New Years cruise, gonna scope out the events in Orlando and Port Canaveral to see what we'd like to do pre and post cruise.

Hi. Thanks for your review. We're departing Nov. 5 on the Oasis and are also considering Ocean Landings. How far is that from the port, and how many other hotels did you have to stop at on the way to the port and back to the hotel? We're trying to decide it it's worth the savings to risk potentially "waiting around" or being delayed getting back to the hotel after the sailing. Our sailing is Sunday to Sunday and we have a 9 hour drive back to Asheville, NC, AND I have to go to work Monday morning, so it's pretty important to me that we get back to the hotel quickly after getting off the ship so that we can get on the road. We're ususally one of the first off the ship and I'd love to be headed home as quickly as possible. Thanks again!

• 2 months later...
i notice one poster answers with a negative comment on every question about goportcanaveral!!?? think this may be overdoing it a bit. Am using this service in december...will report back...everyone have a blessed day.:)

Do you have any feedback on using this service? I may have missed it but couldn't find any report from December. Any info is appreciated.

I explored using this company but was a little leery of the cancellation policy. I am traveling with my 87 year old mother and would end up losing 30% of the amount of the package as a penalty if I had to cancel. The customer service person was very courteous and answered all my questions.