How to spot a good or bad TA?

Icyhill

The thread is seven years old ..I am sure the OP must have found a good TA by now

Hopefully! :D

Still, there are many who are currently wondering about this so it could be quite helpful to them ... especially with the search function not working.

LuLu

~~~

I'd like to tranfer my RCI reservation to a local cruise TA that can provide great service and perks. (BTW, I already have a great rate on cruise, flight & hotel).

How can I spot a good or bad TA? What should I watch out for? What questions to ask?

This is our first cruise and for land excursions I do all my own research and bookings. But, I'd love to have a great advocate in my corner if we need it.

THANKS! :p

With what I've bolded above, I can think of no benefit of transferring your reservation to a TA. If anything, it's going to lead to troubles and headache that you didn't already have.

Stick with what you've got and enjoy your cruise. :cool:

To answer your question however, the best way to find a good TA is do do everything yourself and come armed with information. If the TA isn't able to do anything you didn't already do, then walk out.

edit to say: Wait this thread is from 2007! How are 7 year old threads getting bumped?!!?!?

Edited by Lerin

So it's not me? I haven't been in these boards for a while and I was looking for the search button?

:rolleyes:

They're working on the search function. There's an Announce from Cruise Critic at the top of each of the forums explaining in more detail.

=========================================

Bumping older threads is not a bad thing when people are still interested in the information they provide. The best way to find a TA is still the same as it was 7 years ago.

LuLu

~~~