Princess Roatan Highlights and Iguanas

Jo and Rob

We have done this twice. Once as a ship's sponsored excursion and once self-directed on a private van by Cynthia & Diana jacksong2005@yahoo.com

It is very interesting and the iguanas are fascinating. Lots to see, great local shopping and a superior lunch on the water at a local watering hole.

Contact Diana for rates on a private van and then you can stay as long as you want at each venue and move at your pace.

Mike:)

Has anyone done this tour with Princess?

We would love to have your comments. We are first timers and would like to explore with the peace of mind of knowing that the ship will wait if there is a problem!

:)

We have toured Roatan 2 times and gone to the Iguana farm, the last time this past December. But we have not used the ship tour, used the same tour operator both times. We toured the Island and gone to the Igauna farm ($8 admission), monkey place ($5 admission) and ended up with beach ($5 admission with 1 free drink coupon) time at Fosters beach. Cost was $40 a piece for 2 and $25 a piece for 4 or more. There was complete peace of mind because he stayed with us the entire day, even at the beach, it was a great tour. If you ask me I can give you his name.

• 3 weeks later...
We have toured Roatan 2 times and gone to the Iguana farm, the last time this past December. But we have not used the ship tour, used the same tour operator both times. We toured the Island and gone to the Igauna farm ($8 admission), monkey place ($5 admission) and ended up with beach ($5 admission with 1 free drink coupon) time at Fosters beach. Cost was $40 a piece for 2 and $25 a piece for 4 or more. There was complete peace of mind because he stayed with us the entire day, even at the beach, it was a great tour. If you ask me I can give you his name.

yes please could you give me details of his name and contact details. We are currently pre-booked with princess but quite fancy the idea of doing this tour independently especially if it works out cheaper!

yes please could you give me details of his name and contact details. We are currently pre-booked with princess but quite fancy the idea of doing this tour independently especially if it works out cheaper!

http://ronystours.com/

If you fill out the tour details on his website and pick what you want in your tour he will contact you. He e-mailed me right away and also called on the phone. Also e-mailed me after our return to see if we made it home ok, really a nice guy.

http://ronystours.com/

If you fill out the tour details on his website and pick what you want in your tour he will contact you. He e-mailed me right away and also called on the phone. Also e-mailed me after our return to see if we made it home ok, really a nice guy.

thank you we have looked at the website and contacted them on your recommendation.

We did a Princess island tour and loved it. We had a small air conditioned van, went to a "native dancing" exhibition, and a little boat ride. We didn't want to see any iguanas as we have to live with them in our yard 24/7. :mad:

Just got off the Crown yesterday - we were in Roatan last Tuesday...took a Princess tour but heard that the non-princess tours are good...just remember that with the new port in Mahogany Bay you have to meet private tours outside Carival Corp's fenced premises which means a walk up a fairly steep hill...

Just got off the Crown yesterday - we were in Roatan last Tuesday...took a Princess tour but heard that the non-princess tours are good...just remember that with the new port in Mahogany Bay you have to meet private tours outside Carival Corp's fenced premises which means a walk up a fairly steep hill...

Did you do the highlights tour? Would you recommend it?

Archived