Drinks included in Fare

scusip

Hi

First time Cunard customer Queen Elizabeth 7th August, What drinks can you get on board without paying for example Royal Carribean did a very tasty lemonade along with their fruit juices?

On the QM2 there was, juices, orange, apple, cranberry and tropical, iced water, hot drinks several teas, coffee and chocolate, all available in the king court and room service.

Also if you buy a soda package $7.50 a day you get all the juices which can be mixed with each other, ginger beer, ginger ale, soda water, coke, sprite plus diet and water all at any bar, which is great RC only offer coke and sprite in their package.

Jason

Are these juices available all day and evening? Is coffee/capuccino free after dinner?

Yes free all day in the kings court and room service, free regualr tea and coffee after dinner which is very nice.

Yes free all day in the kings court and room service, free regualr tea and coffee after dinner which is very nice.

Not sure that you can get juice from room service , except at breakfast , I tried to order orange juice from room servic.on my last cruise mid morning and was told it was not available.

If someone has had experience of this, please tell me, as I will be on the QM2 late August, and will appreciate being able to get orange juice to make Mimosa with the Pol Acker.

Not sure that you can get juice from room service , except at breakfast , I tried to order orange juice from room servic.on my last cruise mid morning and was told it was not available.

If someone has had experience of this, please tell me, as I will be on the QM2 late August, and will appreciate being able to get orange juice to make Mimosa with the Pol Acker.

I am pretty sure we had juice with some room service food, but could be mistaken.! but still a nice plastic cup and refill in kings court and take back to cabin..:D

Somebody posted to order a couple of glasses at breakfast and keep them in the fridge for later.

I know on QV the bar in the Winter Garden has an orange juicer so I believe you can buy a glass of fresh squeezed OJ (but I don't think they open until 10 AM or so). On QM2 try the bar by the indoor pool on 12. The juice you get for free from room service or in Britannia is canned.

That will be some Mimosa! I still find it hard to believe it would not be available.I can't think of OJ being locked up until breakfast. I'd give it another request.If they refuse, go see the purser. I'm sure they'd rather deal with a minor issue like that, rather than some of the things they have to sort out.

Yes Jimsgirl, you can get juice from room service. My wife was unwell on a voyage last year and we ordered MANY glasses of cranberry juice from room service at all hours - no problem and no delay.

Archived