Can I bring liquid coffee creamer onboard?

sherezada

We're leaving on the Navigator next week. I can't have my coffee without flavored creamer. Will they allow me to bring it onboard?

P.S. I'm aware about the opinions on the ship's coffee (yet another reason to bring the flavored creamer).

I take a box of the little individual creamers. Never been questioned! I use them in WJ, MDR, and even specialty restaurants. No Problem!

Edited by skiiergirl

We're leaving on the Navigator next week. I can't have my coffee without flavored creamer. Will they allow me to bring it onboard?

P.S. I'm aware about the opinions on the ship's coffee (yet another reason to bring the flavored creamer).

let us know how it goes, i'm hoping to bring some in december on legend. need some advice on getting it from cabin to DR.

let us know how it goes, i'm hoping to bring some in december on legend. need some advice on getting it from cabin to DR.

For breakfast I just carry in my pockets or beach bag. At night I don't usually have pockets so just stuff in my small evening bag. I also take my own sweetener (Pure Via). No problem.

Well, I'm thinking the best way would be to buy those pre-packaged individual cups. Unless, like me, your flavor doesn't come pre-packaged.

I'm one of those people who's coffee is more of a concoction with a just a hint of coffee. My coffee recipe has hot cocoa, cafe mocha liquid creamer and hazelnut liquid creamer. I can get the hazelnut creamer pre-packaged, but can't find the cafe mocha one. What I've done when I go on vacation is measure and mix individual servings of my liquid creamer concoction and carry them in these little tubes that I have from when I was breastfeeding.

IMG_978.jpg

I figured if they can hold breastmilk, they should be able to hold any other liquids securely. So far they've worked great, and they are easy to carry in my purse when I'm heading to a restaurant/dining room. I do try to pour it into my coffee as quickly and inconspicuously as possible, to avoid weird stares ;)

I'm thinking I might just bring a bottle with my liquid creamer mix, and then refill one of these little tubes each time I'm heading to the Windjammer/MDR for breakfast.

Do not go around spilling those creamers! We are on the week after you and I do not want to see coffee creamer stains all over MY ship!

LOL! I'll make sure to do the transfers above the sink, just for you :o

I brought my powdered coffee creamer on the last cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good idea! I like extra cream in my coffee...and by the time I had enough half & half to get it how I want it...the coffee is cold...:p

I take a box of the little individual creamers. Never been questioned! I use them in WJ, MDR, and even specialty restaurants. No Problem!

This is exactly what we did on our recent cruise on the Navigator; it worked out perfectly. Enjoy your cruise, she is a beautiful ship

I bring a bottle for my morning coffee in my room, and individuals for the dining room. On occasion, I have put some creamer in one of the glasses in the cabin, and cover it with the little paper glass cover, that they put on the clean glasses.

As long as the bottle is still sealed, you shouldn't have a problem bringing it on board. I never have.

Edited by A Pisces

I bring a bottle for my morning coffee in my room, and individuals for the dining room. On occasion, I have put some creamer in one of the glasses in the cabin, and cover it with the little paper glass cover, that they put on the clean glasses.

As long as the bottle is still sealed, you shouldn't have a problem bringing it on board. I never have.

Not worried about getting it on the boat, more concerned on how to get it from room cooler to WJ, DL, MDR. mini moos won't do, wife needs peppermint mocha. :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I buy the 24 pack of International Coffee Creamers and pack them in my luggage. I only drink coffee at breakfast so I put about 4 of them in my purse and take them with me. Always use a whole box for a 7 day cruise so there is a little more room in my luggage when I return. Have done this on RCCL and Carnival with no problems.

On our most recent cruise they had the little individual cups of creamer like you get at the grocery, but by mid cruise they only had a carafe of milk available.( they did have cream on the dining tables, but I hate having to have it passed.. my arms are short and it is always out of reach) I brought my own flavored creamer, a few with me for breakfast, dinner and for the afternoon coffee in the solarium. The 24 pack lasted me all week and then some. I packed in my checked luggage, and never had a problem with using them. In fact, in Chops I said I had my own creamer and our waiter laughed and said ,"Royal would love that!" I even put one in my pocket once... the containers are pretty sturdy.

Not worried about getting it on the boat, more concerned on how to get it from room cooler to WJ, DL, MDR. mini moos won't do, wife needs peppermint mocha. :D

Just looked on Amazon. You can get a 50 pack of peppermint mocha cream for $5.52 (individual creamers). However, the S&H is $7.78. Still not a bad deal if it keeps the wife happy!!

Edited by montekat

Just looked on Amazon. You can get a 50 pack of peppermint mocha cream for $5.52 (individual creamers). However, the S&H is $7.78. Still not a bad deal if it keeps the wife happy!!

I like it, thanks

I'm with your wife on that.

#firstworldproblems

Do not go around spilling those creamers! We are on the week after you and I do not want to see coffee creamer stains all over MY ship!

Bon Voyage!

LOLOLOL!!!

If you see coffee creamer stains anywhere onboard, someone hasn't done their job!

:p :D :)

I'm going to head to the store when I get to Ft. Lauderdale. Hopefully, they won't be sold out.

We have brought the 16 oz bottles of creamer on board for years. Just keep them in our cabin refrigerator, pour a little in our own coffee mug and then take the mug to the coffee station and fill up. Usually need two 16 oz bottles per week. When we are on longer cruises we purchase additional bottles in port. Makes the ship coffee "almost" drinkable.

Well, I'm thinking the best way would be to buy those pre-packaged individual cups. Unless, like me, your flavor doesn't come pre-packaged.

I'm one of those people who's coffee is more of a concoction with a just a hint of coffee. My coffee recipe has hot cocoa, cafe mocha liquid creamer and hazelnut liquid creamer. I can get the hazelnut creamer pre-packaged, but can't find the cafe mocha one.

Amazon has the café mocha liquid creamer in the small packages. May be less than the "bottle". Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to report back. I brought a 16-oz Coffee-mate bottle with my liquid creamer concoction onto the ship in my carry-on bag, no problem. Kept it in the stateroom's fridge and refilled the tube every morning to bring to the Windjammer. It worked perfectly, except the day before last I left the tube on the table. Now I need to buy a replacement :(