Eagle or Divi beach after Aruba Trikes

BillOh

We will be done with our Aruba Trikes tour around noon, the ship leaves at 5pm I believe, What are people's thoughts about Eagle or Divi Beach for an hour or two. Easy cab ride back to the port?

Yes, and the best part is that you will see both beaches on the tour, then you can decide where you want to go back to from the port.

I hadn't thought about that, thank you much.

Both beaches are great, and they are connected to each other. You can walk along them and decide where you want to park yourself for the afternoon. If you don't see any cabs when you are ready to leave, just walk over to one of the resorts along the beach. They usually camp out there, and if not, most resorts will call one for you.

Both beaches are great, and they are connected to each other. You can walk along them and decide where you want to park yourself for the afternoon. If you don't see any cabs when you are ready to leave, just walk over to one of the resorts along the beach. They usually camp out there, and if not, most resorts will call one for you.

I checked and we are actually in port till 8pm! I will definitely hit one of those two beaches.

I checked and we are actually in port till 8pm! I will definitely hit one of those two beaches.

We are also doing the trikes while in Aruba. Sounds like a great plan as we are in port until 11pm onboard the AOS ....

We are also doing the trikes while in Aruba. Sounds like a great plan as we are in port until 11pm onboard the AOS ....

I will definitely include this in my trip report that I will post come Mid May, I'll probably slip a couple of pictures here as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We are also on the AOS and booked for the morning Trike excursion. Would be interested on beach recommendations for afternoon, when the excursion is over. Thanks!

We are also on the AOS and booked for the morning Trike excursion. Would be interested on beach recommendations for afternoon, when the excursion is over. Thanks!

Definitely Eagle Beach. Go down by Manchebo and you will find a stretch of the most beautiful beach on Aruba. Eagle Beach is ranked one of the top 10 beaches!! All of the beaches are public as well. Enjoy!! We will be there in September. We also do land Vacays on Aruba every Jan/Feb so it will be nice to go there a different time of year.

Definitely Eagle Beach. Go down by Manchebo and you will find a stretch of the most beautiful beach on Aruba. Eagle Beach is ranked one of the top 10 beaches!! All of the beaches are public as well. Enjoy!! We will be there in September. We also do land Vacays on Aruba every Jan/Feb so it will be nice to go there a different time of year.

I've stayed at Manchebo many times and they are definitely not cruiser friendly. You will not be able to use chairs or the palapas. There are no umbrellas for rent there.

You would be better off going to Druif Beach, the beach across from MVC, or the beach across from Chalet Suisse.

Palm Beach is also a good choice, with lots of vendors, bars, restaurants.

I've stayed at Manchebo many times and they are definitely not cruiser friendly. You will not be able to use chairs or the palapas. There are no umbrellas for rent there.

You would be better off going to Druif Beach, the beach across from MVC, or the beach across from Chalet Suisse.

Palm Beach is also a good choice, with lots of vendors, bars, restaurants.

The beaches are all public as well as the palapas. The only thing they couldn't use without renting would be chairs. Palm Beach doesn't compare to Eagle so that's why I recommended Eagle.

The beaches are all public as well as the palapas. The only thing they couldn't use without renting would be chairs. Palm Beach doesn't compare to Eagle so that's why I recommended Eagle.

True, they could use a palapa, but the resort guests usually grab them up pretty early. They definitely can't use the chairs. That particular area of Eagle Beach tries to discourage anyone who is not staying at the two resorts right there.

As far as Palm Beach goes, I know a lot of people who prefer it. It's all a matter of personal taste.

After a full day in the sun, you won't need much time at the beach...you will be burned to a crisp! Eagle is easy to grab a cab to get back to the ship.

Realize that the sun is MUCH, MUCH stronger than you're used to.