Atlantis Caribbean 2016 Dates & Itinerary

CruisinMaterial

Hello Atlantis 2015 Caribbean Cruisers!

I realize the charter still has a few days to go before hitting Fort Lauderdale but I wanted to ask those returning Atlantis cruisers what the dates are for the 2016 Caribbean cruise. If you have any information on the itinerary that’d be great as well but the dates and ship would be the MOST helpful to me!

Welcome home and thank you in advance for your help! :)

Atlantis has announced their cruises for the first 4 months of 2016:

Jan 23 ~ Jan 31 RCCL Navigator of the Seas

3100 plus guests

Departs Fort Lauderdale to Labadee, Grand Cayman, Cozumel Mexico and Roatan Honduras

March 12 ~ March 19 The Celebrity Summit 2100 plus guests

San Juan to Barbados, St Lucia, Martinique, and St Barts.

April 4 ~ April 11 Oceania Marina 1250 guests

Sail the French Polynesian Islands of Tahiti.

I will be pleased either way as it will be my first cruise. Yet I was surprised a bit with there choices etc.

Maybe something uber for Summer 2016 with it being there 25th anniversary lol. Not so sure now.

I would expect RSVP will prob do a Feb or March cruise that is very similar also.

Edited by Tark

The Navigator of the Seas went through a refurbishment on February 2014. The main items seem to be four additional restaurants being added, the Flowrider being introduced, new jumbo tron on the pool deck, and some of the interior cabins featuring the "virtual" balcony.

I could be wrong, but I wouldn't count on a big cruise in May.

The January cruise holds 3100 plus.

The March cruise holds 2100 plus.

The April cruise holds 1250.

It seems to me that it would be too much to try to sell those all out, plus fill another big ship in May.

I think Rich would have liked Quantum or Anthem for the 25th anniversary, but neither is based in Florida. Quantum is going to Asia, and Anthem will be based out of NYC, which doesn't work very well for the Atlantis cruise in the winter-too cold for the first couple days to have outdoor parties.

I think you said or someone else said the Anniversary cruise could be for summer or Fall 2016.

Remember Atlantis told me that they have nothing to announce as yet, but will later summer early fall this year.

They have a lot of cruises going on, must be a strain selling out some of them.

Hi there. New to Atlantis cruises here. I'm hoping to go on the January 2016 Caribbean. Does anyone know when that will become available to purchase rooms for? Are the cheaper rooms typically sold out in presales or on previous Atlantis cruises?

Some of the best rooms (both the cheap and expensive ones) will be gone including all of the suites and junior suites. This is a bigger ship than this year's February cruise and they are offering both a January and March cruise next year to the people on the Atlantis Caribbean cruise. Obviously there will be a large selection of staterooms left over when it goes to general booking. Also different people have different ideas about what the best rooms are so the rooms that you find to be ideal may be plentiful.

Edited by patrick401ca

People on the current Regal Princess RSVP cruise have been offered this 2016 Caribbean cruise. Sailing Nieuw Amsterdam Feb 7-14, 2016 going to Half Moon Cay, St. Barts and St. Thomas.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/showthread.php?t=2166646

Thanks for the link! I see the ship sails on Super Bowl Sunday like Atlantis Events did this year. This cruise may work for the back-to-back itinerary I am trying to line up but of course this is sailing from Fort Lauderdale and not Miami. :eek::(

No interest in the January 2016 sailing, already done that ship (was alright) and not a fan of that itinerary. The March 2016 one sounds interesting though, definitely a better itinerary. But I think I'll hold my breath for the 2017 Jan/Feb cruise and hope its on a large ship and headed east!