Steam room and Sauna on the Grandeur

No charge.

Thanks Bob, I knew you would know the answer. Our adult son will be cruising with us and wanted to use them, but wasn't sure if there was a charge or not. I didn't know, even though we cruise the Grandeur often. :o Never even went in the Spa.:p

Gwen :)

• 2 months later...

Hi Cruzinlady, we're curious about directions to the port/Cruise Maryland from Central PA. Do you take I-83 all the way into the city, or take the beltway 695 to 95 and through the tunnel?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

btw... we use to live at 411 Hellam St. in Wrightsville!

Can someone tell me if there is a charge for the steam room or sauna on the Grandeur?

Thanks...

Gwen :)

In spa area below gym, I used sauna every sea day on January 2017 of 12 night cruise, alone every morning quite nice and hot with clock right outside. Nice showers, plenty of towels, clean area. I didn't try steam room but others said they put towels at bottom once in steam room as cool air came in, not safe doing that. Hope you enjoy, they were free, locker keys at desk. Gym is very small, excellent stretch class, not enough room!

• 3 weeks later...

We were on the Grandeur back in 2013 but I honestly don't remember what the facilities were like. Is there a quiet, area in the spa? Not the Solarium - that can get too crowded and/or noisy. (Being introverts has it's challenges.) My husband loved the quiet area in the Queen Mary's spa and I was hoping the Grandeur has something similar.

We were on the Grandeur back in 2013 but I honestly don't remember what the facilities were like. Is there a quiet, area in the spa? Not the Solarium - that can get too crowded and/or noisy. (Being introverts has it's challenges.) My husband loved the quiet area in the Queen Mary's spa and I was hoping the Grandeur has something similar.

The quietest area will likely be the outside promenade on deck 5. Very quiet and peaceful, with a few lounge chairs.

• 5 months later...
Hi Cruzinlady, we're curious about directions to the port/Cruise Maryland from Central PA. Do you take I-83 all the way into the city, or take the beltway 695 to 95 and through the tunnel?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

btw... we use to live at 411 Hellam St. in Wrightsville!

Probably not needed now, but someone else might.

I-83 to I-695. You can go either way. It East, take I-95 southbound, through the tunnel (stay in right hand tube).

If you go west on I-695, you will drive around the city, and take I-95 North, and follow the signs to the Cruise Port. this route saves you the tunnel fee ($4 cash, $3 with EZ Pass).

• 5 years later...