Eggs benedict on Anthem

For all those who have sailed recently on the Anthem can someone tell me where the best place to get eggs benedict in the morning is? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G903W using Forums mobile app

Only place I saw eggs benedict was in the MDR. Was actually very good. We have avoided the MDR in the past for breakfast because it is usually so slow and they make you sit with others. MDR breakfast on Anthem was very quick and we easily got a table for 2.

We always use the DR for breakfast...it doesn't take any longer than any sit down restaurant for breakfast! So much easier than the buffet, too...you are served, and everything you need is on the table...so no searching for syrup, or butter...no juggling plates, or waiting for some slowpoke to decide on 2 strips of bacon while your eggs get cold....

Was on Anthem 2/25 sailing. I found the eggs benedict in the MDR inedible. Tasted off/sour.

We were on the same sailing (2/26) and thought the hollandaise sauce did have a little too much lemon in it but found it far from inedible. The english muffins were toasted nicely and the eggs were poached perfectly. MDR was a great alternative to the WJ where I had a hard time finding someone who knew how to cook an over easy egg.

I am just glad they have the eggs benedict. Do you know if they serve it on the last day? I think that's where my memory is fuzzy. I used to always go to the MDR on the last morning of the cruise and order the eggs benedict. I believe my last sailing on Liberty of the Seas, they did not have it available, but I want to say it was just not available on the last night?

Ok, I've thought about this a bit. The truth is, I couldn't eat those eggs benedict. For me, they were inedible. Not sure why I felt the need to placate others. I love Anthem. My first sailing was the "hurricane" cruise to nowhere where we limped back to Bayonne. I still had a good time and made the best of it. The Sept cruise will be my fourth on her. I make no apologies, the eggs benedict suck.