Does the Star Princess serve fish and chips

Buck Turgidson

Guest USC Traveler

i just returned from the star princess and to my amazement, the pub lunch was offered while we were in port twice and twice on sea days! however, when we left puerto vallarta for san francisco, we were at sea for three days and there was no pub lunch offered. the last pub lunch was while we were in port in puerto vallarta.

the pub lunch menu changes from time to time but fish and chips is always on the menu.

Edited by USC Traveler

Thanks RickEk,

Do you know if the pub serves fish or shrimp tacos?

Regards,

King

Wrong ethnic menu item for the Pub Lunch. It is an English Pub themed menu. If you like Indian food they did have a curried chicken dish that my wife thought was excellent on one of the days when we went on our Star cruise last year. I had the shrimp that day and it was not good. It wasn't the shrimp that was bad, but, the preparation.

Why do I think it was the preparation? Some of the people in our group got to know the Head Waiter in the Main Dining Room and he offered to get us a special fish plate appetizer one night. It included the same kind of breaded shrimp and was properly cooked and much better.

BTW, the fish and chips on the other day we did the Pub Lunch was way better than the shrimp.