One way on E-Z Air

Ethel5

I asked this question a few years ago and I'll be darned, I can't find the answer. What is the trick to booking one way air on Princess? The one way option isn't offered on the web site. I asked this before and I was able to do it with all your help. This time I'll be sure to save it! :) BTW - going from TPA to VCE.

I have no idea about E-Z Air, as I avoid any form of cruise air like the plague. However, poking around with your dates, I got a rather unusual hit: TPA-MXP (Milan, an easy train ride to Venice) on Delta for $718.20 all-in. Personally, I'd probably grab that rate, as that low a price direct from the airline for a TA flight doesn't come up that often.

I have no idea about E-Z Air, as I avoid any form of cruise air like the plague. However, poking around with your dates, I got a rather unusual hit: TPA-MXP (Milan, an easy train ride to Venice) on Delta for $718.20 all-in. Personally, I'd probably grab that rate, as that low a price direct from the airline for a TA flight doesn't come up that often.

Thanks for the info but I am flying in on 10/13 for 3 nights in VCE before the cruise. I found one way air on cruise air for $681 on BA TPA > LGW > VCE.

It may not be offered on their website, but call Princess or your TA. We haven't done it with Princess, but with Celebrity and Cunard, "their" OW air was much less $$$$ then anything we could find on our own. We're coming TA on QM and Cunard's OW air JFK/LON is $370. Nothing we tried to get on our own was even close!

I agree with buying an airfare when you see that you can't get it anywhere else.

I'm going to Brazil(Santos)-Barcelona on Royal Caribbean Splendour Of The Seas with my Father in April. Upon looking for one way airfare from SFO-GRU the prices were around $900-$1300. I went on to a Wholesaler website and found a one way for $474 via Mexico City on AeroMexico/TAM. Royal's Cruise Air wants $850 and arrive the same day of the cruise.

For the return I got a United Award on Lufthansa and my Father needs to visit family so I got him his airfare via Vyama for $11150 with a 1 week stop over vs $2000 for the same flight on other airlines/online bookings.

So far I have not seen the $470 one way airfare since booking this past August. Taxes alone on some trips can eaqual a couple hundred dollars.

I called Princess today and said I only needed airline travel back to my home base from where the cruise ended, and did not need a flight to where the cruise starts. The gal I talked to said one way ez-air was not an option.

If anyone has been able to book one way ez-air with Princess I would like to hear the details.

I called Princess today and said I only needed airline travel back to my home base from where the cruise ended, and did not need a flight to where the cruise starts. The gal I talked to said one way ez-air was not an option.

If anyone has been able to book one way ez-air with Princess I would like to hear the details.

This is what I'm asking! There is a trick to doing it. Something about changing your "home" airport etc.

I agree with buying an airfare when you see that you can't get it anywhere else.
This is valid advice ONLY if you have price as your sole concern. There are many times when there is a ticket that seems too good to be true. And they are.

A very good rule of thumb: If you see a price in one place that you can't find anywhere else, it is almost certainly NOT the same ticket that you would get elsewhere. And that means you are getting a highly restrictive ticket, where the restrictions are the trade-off for the lowered price.

If, and it's a big if, price is THE one and only concern, then go ahead and just grab that cheapest deal. Otherwise know what you are buying and what you are not buying. Caveat Emptor. Make a fully informed decision, not just staring at the bottom line.

And, of course, you can always fly on GLFA&SDC.

I guess it makes a difference on where you are starting from and ending u and where the cruise starts or ends. We've booked the Regal Princess in Oct Venice to FLL. We wanted OW air from either FLL or MIA to Italy. The ship ends in FLL, coming TA. No problem......I guess because we are flying from where the cruise ends and (obvioulsy) don't need air from FLL to anywhere. Maybe if you are leaving from, say, Chicago, they will only book air from Chicago to Venice, and then you have to have EZ air from FLL (where the cruise ends) back to Chicago. If live where the cruise either starts or ends, I guess it's obvious to them that you only need OW air, and I guess that makes a difference as to whether they will book OW?