Nassau advice ....

Ajkcruiser

We did the dolphin swim and spent the day at Blue Lagoon a few years ago. The dolphin swim was great, informative and exciting.

The beach at BL was beautifully picturesque!

We hope to do BL again in the future for sure!

No zip line in Nassau.

Hello, I couldn't help noticing your expertise with Nassau. We are going to be there December 8th. I would love to go snorkeling on a boat. Can you kindly email me (if you have the time) and tell me who you would recommend?

Lydia > my email address is in my signature.

You are so right to ask Scubagirrl!

Her advice is always totally accurate and to be to be trusted.

We are so lucky she takes her time to post here. :)

While not Scubagirrl, just a warning that the water temperatures in December can be on the chilly side in December.

LuLu

You are so right to ask Scubagirrl!

Her advice is always totally accurate and to be to be trusted.

We are so lucky she takes her time to post here. :)

While not Scubagirrl, just a warning that the water temperatures in December can be on the chilly side in December.

LuLu

HI LuLu,

Scubagirrl was kind enough to email me directly. She is AWESOME. We are so lucky. I am going to do a snorkel boat tour with one of the companies she recommended. They have a real great rating on Trip Adviser. However, advice from Scubagirrl rates higher in my book than any website.

Yes, it will be cold. I read it averages 72 degrees water temp. However, I am so determine to snorkel. Poor hubby, he may get sick on the boat but we have an RX that may help....we decided its only 2 hours so its worth the try.

HI LuLu,

Yes, it will be cold. I read it averages 72 degrees water temp. However, I am so determine to snorkel. Poor hubby, he may get sick on the boat but we have an RX that may help....we decided its only 2 hours so its worth the try.

I tend to get sea sick on snorkel boats too. Bonine works great - no seasickness or sleepiness. Actually I take it for a few days after cruises too, to get rid of that "still feel like I'm on the ship" feeling.

I tend to get sea sick on snorkel boats too. Bonine works great - no seasickness or sleepiness. Actually I take it for a few days after cruises too, to get rid of that "still feel like I'm on the ship" feeling.

You are lucky that bonine works for you. However, maybe I don't give it to give soon enough. How far ahead do you take it. Its too late once he gets sick. Thanks for the advice. I also heard that melatonin works great with jet lag. I am aware that I changed the subject but one never knows when it may be needed. I have a document that states "cruise Notes". I add all these tips to it. Do you live in South Florida? I belong to a forum for FLL and Miami cruises. Please email me if you want to join. Its by invite only.

Lydia

You are lucky that bonine works for you. However, maybe I don't give it to give soon enough. How far ahead do you take it. Its too late once he gets sick. Thanks for the advice. I also heard that melatonin works great with jet lag. I am aware that I changed the subject but one never knows when it may be needed. I have a document that states "cruise Notes". I add all these tips to it. Do you live in South Florida? I belong to a forum for FLL and Miami cruises. Please email me if you want to join. Its by invite only.

Lydia

Take it at least 30 minutes before getting on the boat. It lasts a long time. You're right - once you're seasick, it's too late.

I'm looking for a dolphin swim for our family in Nassau---husband, me, 20 yr old daughter, 18 yr old son and 15 year old daughter. We'd like to do this and spend the rest of the day at the beach. Can anyone provide suggestions please? We will be there Christmas week.

I'm looking for a dolphin swim for our family in Nassau---husband, me, 20 yr old daughter, 18 yr old son and 15 year old daughter. We'd like to do this and spend the rest of the day at the beach. Can anyone provide suggestions please? We will be there Christmas week.

Check out Blue Lagoon: http://www.dolphinencounters.com/programs-all.php

Christmas week is going to be a busy week so they may already be booked up.