Use your own cup for bottomless bubbles?

mistyinca

Athough there's a good chance you can, my guess is that they aren't allowed to serve you drinks from an already drunken from glass, even if it's yours. Mainly due to the sanity of the ship

What's the difference of pouring the soda into the glass you brought from home and re-using or the one you get when you buy the bottomless bubbles and re-using that one?

Athough there's a good chance you can, my guess is that they aren't allowed to serve you drinks from an already drunken from glass, even if it's yours. Mainly due to the sanity of the ship

Wouldn't want anyone going insane on the ship :D!

Nobody gets it. :) YOUR cup is NOT "clean" certainly not sanitized. The bar tenders, don't wash their hands too often. Count how many times as you stand there. And how many "personal" cups they handle. So they handle your dirty cup, scoop ice, a few pieces drop back in the bucket, touch the next cup, add a lemon, take the next personal cup. etc. Later in the day, you finish your glass,- oh-- I want a refill, up you go with your drank out of cup- yeah, sure you are "washing" it in between.

A MAIN reason- I would NEVER get any drinks from the busers in the buffet. They've handled all kinds of dirty silverwear, cups, plates etc and you want them to handle a cup you are going to drink out of? I always see people flagging them down.

Some people don't mind swapping spit with everyone, I do. :)

Nobody gets it. :) YOUR cup is NOT "clean" certainly not sanitized. The bar tenders, don't wash their hands too often. Count how many times as you stand there. And how many "personal" cups they handle. So they handle your dirty cup, scoop ice, a few pieces drop back in the bucket, touch the next cup, add a lemon, take the next personal cup. etc. Later in the day, you finish your glass,- oh-- I want a refill, up you go with your drank out of cup- yeah, sure you are "washing" it in between.

A MAIN reason- I would NEVER get any drinks from the busers in the buffet. They've handled all kinds of dirty silverwear, cups, plates etc and you want them to handle a cup you are going to drink out of? I always see people flagging them down.

Some people don't mind swapping spit with everyone, I do. :)

They are either going to "re-use" the cup you brought from home or "re-use" the cup they sold you when you bought the bottomless bubbles. You don't get a new cup every time with bottomless bubbles, so what's the difference?:confused:

There is no difference. I have however seen them at least rinse out personnel glasses whether your own or ones purchased through bottomless bubbles.

I really believe that when you spend all your time worrying about germs you fail to build up immunity to anything. I use reasonable precautions but I don't worry about every little bug that might come my way, and haven't had a stomach bug in at least 15 years. I understand that it is completely different for high risk people.