Cruise with the most ports

lilm201

I just went on carnival valor and they hit 5 ports in 7 nights st thomas barbados st lucia st kitts and st maarten with 1 day at sea. Im trying to find another cruise that does this. Hits alot of ports in 7 night span.but also goes to diff islands than those previously mentiones.. i want to experience diff islands. Dnt want to go to one ive already been to. 1 or 2 is ok but I was looking at other cruises and I only see them going to like 3 ports and 2 days at sea..anyone know of any?

There are literally dozens of cruise routes and options out there- far too many for us to list here. I would suggest going to the Carnival website and look at their schedules. If nothing suits you, try another cruise line, like Princess or Royal Caribbean.

Edited by CruiserBruce

Five ports in seven days is not the norm. Cruises leaving from the US Mainland usually have a 3 and at most 4 ports for a seven night itinerary. Most cruises to the Eastern Caribbean hit St Maarten, while most Western Caribbean will go to Cozumel.

There are other Southern Caribbean cruises which leave from San Juan and go to Aruba and Curacao, or to Martinique and Grenada. These are usually 4 ports in 7 days, but they do hit islands that are not on typical itineraries.

As someone else mentioned, New England/Canada cruises from NY or Boston usually have 5 ports on a 7 day itinerary.

The 5 port itineraries are slowly disappearing due to cruise lines moving at a slower speed to conserve fuel.

Hope you find something you will like.

Can you provide examples?

RCI, for instance, continues to offer 5-port of call Southern Caribbean itineraries from San Juan all year round and during the winter season offers them on two ships.

I think the ability to offer a larger number of ports of call on a given itinerary is more regional and based on logistics of the islands and departure ports. The Southern Caribbean routes are able to provide this better from Puerto Rico than the Eastern or Western routes from FL, for instance, due to the closer proximity of the islands. I also think it is a factor of where certain cruise lines focus their itineraries. The Mediterranean also offers more opportunity for multiple port of call itineraries.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I just went on carnival valor and they hit 5 ports in 7 nights st thomas barbados st lucia st kitts and st maarten with 1 day at sea. Im trying to find another cruise that does this. Hits alot of ports in 7 night span.but also goes to diff islands than those previously mentiones.. i want to experience diff islands. Dnt want to go to one ive already been to. 1 or 2 is ok but I was looking at other cruises and I only see them going to like 3 ports and 2 days at sea..anyone know of any?

Mediterranean cruises are typically 6 stops in seven nights.