Cloud 9 Spa Pass

MikeMSD

After a really stressful couple of weeks, and with our cruise right around the corner, I decided to get the couples cruise spa pass for us. I know we get access to the thalassotheraphy pool and the relaxation rooms. Is there anything else that we get with the pass? Didn't know if we got any extras the spa cabins come with like the spa robes. Also, how is the pass delivered to the room when purchased in advance? Will they have wristbands in our stateroom when we arrive, or do we need to go to the spa to pick them up?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure of the ship you will be on, but on our recent Breeze cruise in a spa room, they checked your card each time when entering the spa, kept it and gave you an access card.

I would assume they will flag your card the same way.

They did away with wrist bands, because they had too many incidents of ppl with bands not belonging there. (Buying online, bringing them back from a previous cruise, etc...)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

With the pass all you get is access to the thermal suite (all ships with a Cloud 9 spa) and thalassotherapy pool (if on the Splendor, Dream, Magic, or Breeze). Sometimes the spa manager will include the mix yourself salt/sugar scrub. There will be no in cabin amenities that spa level cabins get.

You will have to get you "pass" validated in the spa, it is not delivered to the cabin. Though with an advance purchase a card might be sent to the cabin, informing the passengers of the gift. Regardless if in a Cloud 9 cabin or just purchasing the pass, the actually "pass" is just a sticker added to your S&S card and the paper bracelet is issued each day when you present your S&S card to spa personnel.

How do you get a spa pass?

I did it online under the purchase spa services area under the manage my cruise section of the site. Passes are in the long list of options to purchase. They had both regular individual passes and couples passes at a discounted rate.

I'm going on the Dream, so yeah access to the Thalassotherapy pool and the thermal suites was what I was looking for. I showed the video of a tour of it to my girlfriend last night and her eyes lit up. Went ahead and booked it then. Like I said, it's been stressful last couple of weeks, so looking forward to extra, extra relaxation. I personally don't care about any of the other spa room amenities. Would have just been cool to get the robe. We have a Deluxe OV as we're traveling with her son and we really wanted the dual bathroom setup.

Would have just been cool to get the robe. We have a Deluxe OV as we're traveling with her son and we really wanted the dual bathroom setup.

It's not like you get to keep the robe if staying in a Cloud 9 cabin. And honestly the only big difference between the robe for spa cabins vs other cabins is the spa ones are a lighter weight waffle weave with embroidery of the Cloud 9 logo. If you really want one or 2 to take home, the suite robe under "In cabin gifts" is just about the same. Add the general Carnival logo and take away Cloud 9 logo, they are $50 each.

I did it online under the purchase spa services area under the manage my cruise section of the site. Passes are in the long list of options to purchase. They had both regular individual passes and couples passes at a discounted rate.

I just looked and I didn't see anything about passes just a list of different services.

When I bought a spa pass on the Dream in September, I got a sticker put on the back of my sail/sign card, and each time I went to use to spa facilities, they held my sail/sign card and gave me a card that opened the doors to the Thalassotherapy pool and the thermal suite.

I had a spa cabin on the Breeze, and they just held onto your sail/sign card, I believe.

I just looked and I didn't see anything about passes just a list of different services.

In Refine By on the right, under Type, click "Relaxation Areas", it should show then. If it doesn't, then possibly it's sold out or not available for purchase in advance for your sailing.

So, if you don't get the pass can you still gain access to the areas, somehow?

No only those in Spa cabins or those who buy a spa pass can enter the area , The spa pass's are limited to ,only sell a few each cruise

I personally did not care for the spa. My guy on the other hand spent at least 2 hours a day in there. I liked the relaxation room with the flavored water and hot tea… on our rainy day. If you want it and can pre purchase do it! They sold out on our cruise.