Divina Spa packages-thermal spa

alli

Hey Divina experts, I need some help here. Looking at spa packages for my May cruise. I'm actually not so interested in the spa package as I am in obtaining access to the thermal spa for the week.

What exactly does the thermal spa include?

Do they have thermal spa available on the Caribbean cruises?

Can it be purchased separately from a spa package?

You're getting the idea here. I want all the info I can get without having to pick up the phone and call MSC.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Alli,

Access to the steam room and saunas is complimentary on all MSC Divina sailings departing from US Ports.

Hope this helps!

Hi MSC USA

That poses an interesting question. Does the steam room and sauna remain complimentary on the Rio to Miami repo? Would like to know.

Thanks

Glittergal,

Check out some of the spa packages that offer weekly use of the thermal spa included in the package. There is one basic package ( I think called the Bali) that includes a 1/2 hour massage and use of the thermal spa at a VERY reasonable cost. I think the cost was like $55.00...

The Thermal Suite consists of the steam and sauna rooms. And yes, they will still be complimentary during the Rio to Miami sailing.

Hi! I am sailing on March 22nd on the Divina. I am looking into the various spa packages. Can one just pre-book a massage (type to be determined from the list) before sailing?

Thanks!:confused:

Why do all of us on European sailings not get it free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we get stressed toooo :confused:

Especially dealing with MSC UK!

Then again passengers pay a higher daily service charge than we do on European sailings, so I guess it's swings and roundabouts.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

A couple of "Thermal Spa" questions.

We are sailing on the Splendida from Southampton this month.

1. What does the thermal spa have in it as far as types of rooms?

2. Are there heated tile loungers?

3. Is the price for the week the same on board as paid in advance? (In advance it is $55 per person for the week...I would book, but would like to see it first or have the opportunity to cancel prebooked package if it isn't what I thought it was.)

Thanks for any help.

The Thermal Suite consists of the steam and sauna rooms. And yes, they will still be complimentary during the Rio to Miami sailing.

I find this interesting as we just disembarked from the Divina and they were selling access to the thermal spa both daily and for the week. We were in the Yacht Club and are Black Card Loyalty and were NEVER able to lay on a lounger. They were taken by the same people who stayed there all day. This was supposed to be one of the perks we paid for. This would be one of my very few complaints about MSC.

Edited by jewliana

• 7 months later...
A couple of "Thermal Spa" questions.

We are sailing on the Splendida from Southampton this month.

1. What does the thermal spa have in it as far as types of rooms?

2. Are there heated tile loungers?

3. Is the price for the week the same on board as paid in advance? (In advance it is $55 per person for the week...I would book, but would like to see it first or have the opportunity to cancel prebooked package if it isn't what I thought it was.)

Thanks for any help.

I'm sailing on the MSC next week. Any input on the thermal suite? Were there heated tile loungers? Same price onboard?

Thanks!

Sitting on the Divina now waiting to disembark. The thermal suite was one of the perks of our Aurea package. No heated loungers. A steam room and sauna. Also a common area with 6 comfy loungers with a great view. The loungers were full one time when I was there and others who had been there for awhile kindly gave up their seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sitting on the Divina now waiting to disembark. The thermal suite was one of the perks of our Aurea package. No heated loungers. A steam room and sauna. Also a common area with 6 comfy loungers with a great view. The loungers were full one time when I was there and others who had been there for awhile kindly gave up their seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! I'll be on the Divina next Saturday. I think I'll just get a day pass.

I find this interesting as we just disembarked from the Divina and they were selling access to the thermal spa both daily and for the week. We were in the Yacht Club and are Black Card Loyalty and were NEVER able to lay on a lounger. They were taken by the same people who stayed there all day. This was supposed to be one of the perks we paid for. This would be one of my very few complaints about MSC.

If they are in use I can't see the problem ?? Why would this be MSC s fault. I must be reading something wrong because if you got there first you would have the use

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Just a little update. In May 2022 we paid $69 pp for the thermal spa and were greatly disappointed as it was just a sauna and a steam room. Both of which my husband did not enjoy.

I was expecting at least a whirlpool. Wouldn't spend the money again.