Pirana Joe T-shirt Store

#1packerfan

I don't remember seeing one in Old San Juan. I see that you have some Southern Caribbean cruises on the horizon. If Antigua is included in your itinerary, there is a large Pirana Joe's store right on the main street outside of the port area. We've also found them in St. Kitt's and Curacao.

I don't remember seeing one in Old San Juan. I see that you have some Southern Caribbean cruises on the horizon. If Antigua is included in your itinerary, there is a large Pirana Joe's store right on the main street outside of the port area. We've also found them in St. Kitt's and Curacao.

Yes, we have gotten some hats/tshirts at many of the islands before but on the Pirana Joe website it says there is one in Puerto Rico and I just could not remember ever seeing one there. Thanks for the information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just got back from Puerto Rico, the Pirana Joes was on Forteleza street in old san juan but it was not open, the windows were all covered with newspaper as if they were out of business. They suck you can never find their stores, their website never gives addresses of their locations. I actually was in St Thomas and found their products on main st in Charolette Amalie inside the Carabana store. It is like looking for buried treasure with no map.