Opinions about B2 Miami

30stone

Has anyone stayed at B2 in Miami? Is it on the trolley or "mover" line? If not is it an easy walk to Bayside? Did you like that hotel? Thanks again.

B2 is across the street of Bayside at a 1-2 minute walk and near two Metromover stops (First Str and Bayfront Park near the Intercontinental). Have not stayed there but read mixed reviews on Tripadvisor but location is great and convenient.

For location you are close to everything you'd need . No need for the people mover. No trolley in Miami. The hotel is highly reviewed on tripadvisor.com.

Edited by eandj

For location you are close to everything you'd need . No need for the people mover. No trolley in Miami. The hotel is highly reviewed on tripadvisor.com.

Yes, there is a trolley in Miami, it starts in the Brickell area. Here is a link to its route. It's a nice ride on a nice day.

http://www.miamigov.com/trolley/mapBrickellBiscayne.html

:D

Just be sure to book a good room and not one of those small window rooms:

HI145053884.jpg

Some reviews mention waits with the elevators, small rooms and thin walls/noise. But they have some really nice bay view rooms and people recommend the tavern on the ground floor. And it's next to a CVS.

Be sure to compare the rates of the nearby Intercontinental, sometimes it's just a ten or twenty dollars more per night.

Don't expect too much of the Bayside shops by the way. Car rentals around the block for a halfhour drive to one of the malls.

Some reviews mention waits with the elevators, small rooms and thin walls/noise. But they have some really nice bay view rooms and people recommend the tavern on the ground floor. And it's next to a CVS.

Be sure to compare the rates of the nearby Intercontinental, sometimes it's just a ten or twenty dollars more per night.

Don't expect too much of the Bayside shops by the way. Car rentals around the block for a halfhour drive to one of the malls.

The tavern is very nice inside! We had breakfast there twice last year. Once we ordered off the menu and it wasn't very good but the next day we did the breakfast buffet and it was delicious. Walking out the first day we noticed the buffet looked much better and it was.

We were only in the lobby and tavern but the hotel looks much nicer now after the renovations. I'm still partial to the IC though! :)

Yes, there is a trolley in Miami, it starts in the Brickell area. Here is a link to its route. It's a nice ride on a nice day.

http://www.miamigov.com/trolley/mapBrickellBiscayne.html

:D

I stand corrected! Thank you for the link :o

We have headed to the beach when we have more than a night, so I guess I just never noticed a trolley in the city during a short stay. Better open my eyes and stop to smell the roses.:D

Edited by eandj

We have headed to the beach when we have more than a night, so I guess I just never noticed a trolley in the city during a short stay. Better open my eyes and stop to smell the roses.:D

......and ride the trolley :D:D:D