Cove cabin locations

lbfluffy

I'm considering downgrading to cove balcony from my 8 B because it is less and I have read many positive reviews. My dilemma is picking a room. Here are my choices 2260 2268 2277 2297 2302 2305 2315 2329 and 2361. Any suggestions on which room to choose. I'm looking at the layout and I'm overwhelmed. 2361 looks like it is slightly under dining room so may be ok. Thanks for your help.

I'm considering downgrading to cove balcony from my 8 B because it is less and I have read many positive reviews. My dilemma is picking a room. Here are my choices 2260 2268 2277 2297 2302 2305 2315 2329 and 2361. Any suggestions on which room to choose. I'm looking at the layout and I'm overwhelmed. 2361 looks like it is slightly under dining room so may be ok. Thanks for your help.

The best thing to do is to stay as far forward as you can. also the ones that have the lobby above them are O.K. I loved the cove I had on the Breeze.

Pat

Thanks. I think room 2277 looks like it may be under lobby. I want to be port side, that's what I was told was the best side but maybe I'm wrong. Originally I was going to book cove balcony but my 8B was less at the time but now 7C is $90 cheaper

...Stayed in 2283 for our Breeze cruise. Great cabin location! Right off the Atrium elevators and close enough to hear and feel a little of the spray from the bow of the ship! It was great to sit out there at night, hear the waves and stare at the stars.

...If it was me, and I had those room choices, I'd go with...2277. It probable really doesn't matter. The Cove Balcony is a great choice! ...Hope this helps...

we stayed in 2264 on the Magic and 2268 was one of the few cabins that didn't have a lifeboat overhead so that's a major plus IMO. we loved the cove and booked 2268 for our upcoming cruise. no noise issues from overhead at all in that area.

Archived