Harmony Main Dining Room Menus

Hi All - we will be sailing on Harmony in November, and I was wondering if anyone has pictures of all 7 nights (in chronological order) of the main dining room dinner menus? We are trying to book specialty restaurant reservations, but do not want to do so until we know what the menu will be like in the main dining room each night. Thanks in advance!!

Edited by mauimomma

Royal Caribbean customer service did confirm that the main dining room menus would NOT be changing from what they currently are in the Mediterranean once Harmony transitions to the US - however, they are unable to provide the 7 night dinner menus.

So, if someone has all 7 nights and can share them, that would be great!

Royal Caribbean customer service did confirm that the main dining room menus would NOT be changing from what they currently are in the Mediterranean once Harmony transitions to the US - however, they are unable to provide the 7 night dinner menus.

So, if someone has all 7 nights and can share them, that would be great!

Well, if they are the same, then they are the same menus that are on all the ships.

A quick search turns up:

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

These are actually old menus - some people who have sailed on Harmony recently have posted pictures from a random night or two of the main dining room menu, but nothing that is a full 7 nights worth. The link you just sent are menus that are still being used on some of the RC ships, but not the newer ships in the fleet.

These are actually old menus - some people who have sailed on Harmony recently have posted pictures from a random night or two of the main dining room menu, but nothing that is a full 7 nights worth. The link you just sent are menus that are still being used on some of the RC ships, but not the newer ships in the fleet.

Steamboats may have posted all of the menus.

Yes, I have included all MDR menus except for day 1 - when I did check my photos I had to realize that on the first day the Diamond Club still hat day 7 on display. And we´ve been to Wonderland on the first day. Check here. You won´t see a menu for day 4 on day 4 as it was in the MDR on day 5. We ate in the MDR that night. So on day 5 you will find photos of the menus of day 4 and 5 (that one was on display in the DC).

steamboats

Yes, I have included all MDR menus except for day 1 - when I did check my photos I had to realize that on the first day the Diamond Club still hat day 7 on display. And we´ve been to Wonderland on the first day. Check here. You won´t see a menu for day 4 on day 4 as it was in the MDR on day 5. We ate in the MDR that night. So on day 5 you will find photos of the menus of day 4 and 5 (that one was on display in the DC).

steamboats

AMAZING PHOTOS! I wish I could read the review.

Edited by Deb04103

Royal Caribbean customer service did confirm that the main dining room menus would NOT be changing from what they currently are in the Mediterranean once Harmony transitions to the US

On this issue (as with some others) I would not necessarily trust what a CSR tells you.:cool: