Millennium arrives in Victoria for her refit!!

Christine Frances

Interesting article. Doesn't address the issue of whether or not they're doing anything to the interior of the ship.

I hope that information regarding the interior is forthcoming. My DH and I are on her 5/20/16, second cruise after dry dock. This will be our first encounter with M class, so I hope it looks better than my expectation! I am totally an "S" class fan!

I hope that information regarding the interior is forthcoming. My DH and I are on her 5/20/16, second cruise after dry dock. This will be our first encounter with M class, so I hope it looks better than my expectation! I am totally an "S" class fan!

Don't board expecting an S class ship, it isn't, it's different....Different doesn't mean not good it just means 'different'. We board with different expectations, miss the additional dining venues and open spaces but love the indoor pool and think some of the room layouts are excellent.

We have cruised both classes several times and always have great cruises but they are different. To us it means we have variety within the same cruise line. We, like you, love the S class but when time or itinerary dictates we are happy to book M class...

We are booked on Millie again in 2017 for a significant birthday...send her our love.....

With sincere best wishes for your upcoming cruise!

Don't board expecting an S class ship, it isn't, it's different....Different doesn't mean not good it just means 'different'. We board with different expectations, miss the additional dining venues and open spaces but love the indoor pool and think some of the room layouts are excellent.

We have cruised both classes several times and always have great cruises but they are different. To us it means we have variety within the same cruise line. We, like you, love the S class but when time or itinerary dictates we are happy to book M class...

We are booked on Millie again in 2017 for a significant birthday...send her our love.....

With sincere best wishes for your upcoming cruise!

Thanks so much...